The Little Things to Help You Through College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

I know at school its hard to find motivation to get things done, so here are some little things to try to try and motivate yourself to get things done during your study binging session

Buy Motivational Pens

Yes I know this may sound weird, but they sell them on amazon or even in target! It brightens your day and is a friendly reminder you can do it!

Link for motivational pens!: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077JJF648/ref=asc_df_B077JJF6485432518/?tag=h…

Buy Scented Pens

Another pen trick but I swear it works. When I write notecards I find I am more motivated and feel more organized if I use a scented pen. That way when I read over my notes I can smell the strawberry pen ink and it helps me remember for the test!

Always Pack Your Favorite Candy For Studying

As a kind of motivational goal, tell yourself, “Okay, once I finish this page, I can have three gummi bears.” Childlike? Yes. Motivational? Hell yes.

When Your Get Ready In the Morning, Listen to Your Favorite Song

It just helps to brighten you day and put your morning off to a positive note!

Try to Workout Twice a Week

Try and relieve your stress and anger by going to the gym. Even if you end up not doing anything and just listening to music, it will still make you feel a bit better.

I am a sophomore and Communications major here at the University at Buffalo. I was editor of my high school newspaper, was a research intern at the Radler Foundation located in Fort Worth, Texas, and wrote many articles for Todd Hobin's new website. I'm very into music, movies, and media and am very happy to be a part of the Her Campus community!