This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Summer ran up on us REAL quick this year. I’ve barely had any time to look at new trends for the upcoming season because it just got warm umm .2 seconds ago! Here are my go to looks for the summer, with hair and makeup, that will always be cute and comfortable!

Everyday casual look

For this I do little to no makeup but if I put on make it looks like I’m not wearing any! Here’s a tutorial for perfect no makeup makeup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaEHrXO3knY

For my outfit i usually choose something simple like a tank top and shorts. It’s always cute when you have different colors and perfect for hot summer days. Shoes i usually go with my everyday sandals or athletic slide.

My hair is usually in its natural state or I’ll put it in a high or even low bun when it’s super hot!

Summer night out

For more dressy nights I like to throw on any bright dress or skirt. Bright colors look great when you get a tan and is always in style for summer! If you wearing a bright skirt, pair it up with plain white top and watch your tan pop even more!

For my hair and makeup in the summer I never go to heavy because I don’t want to sweat it off. I always keep my hair natural or half up half down. My makeup is like the tutorial above but a tad bit more eyeliner. You can even throw on some lashes for an even more dramatic look!

These looks are classic and will always be in style every summer!