Features

• Top Songs of 2018

1. No Tears Left to Cry by Ariana Grande 2. Youth by Shawn Mendes ft. Khalid 3. Over Now by Post Malone 4. Love Lies by Khalid and Normani...

• 10 Great Love Songs

10 Great Love Songs Love is one of the most popular things to write music about, but not all songs can really do it justice. Here’s a list...

• Go to Summer Looks

Summer ran up on us REAL quick this year. I’ve barely had any time to look at new trends for the upcoming season because it just got warm...

• Spring Fest Prep Playlist

With spring fest 2018 coming up this weekend, it’s the perfect time to start getting excited for it by listening to music from this year’s...

• 10 Albums Expected to Drop in 2018

While the music world has been blessing us with plenty of new releases lately (including projects from J. Cole, Drake, Khalid, Cardi B, A$...

• Survival Skin Care 101

Taking care of your body and your mind are vital to staying healthy during finals week. As many of us women who have normal to combination...

• Summer 2018 playlist!

Summer is always about the best songs to vibe to! With summer coming up here are my favorite songs that I'm gonna listen, jam, and de-...

• It's Okay, They Don't Get It Either

If you’ve never heard of or listened to the “I Don’t Get It” podcast, you are seriously missing out. The podcast stars Ashley Iaconetti,...

• Being the Big Girl

“You’re pretty….for a big girl.”, “Sweetie, can’t you just see how much prettier you’d be if you lost 20lbs?”, “Damn, she’s a thick b...