This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Buffalo, New York is a town definitely worth visiting and the locals prove its probably one of the best places to live too. From downtown Buffalo, to Paula’s Donuts in Townawanda, there’s lots of love and life in the heart of this great snowy city. Here’s some things you’ll definitely relate to if you’re from the 716…

1. You love Tim Hortons and hate Dunkin Donuts, and rather have Mighty Taco over Taco Bell

2. It’s pop not soda, and suckers not lollipops

3. You love the bills even though they suck #BillsMafia

4. Sponge candy is Buffalo born and made, a delicacy that only a few in the country get to enjoy

5. “Lake effect snow” is something you never want to hear, but are always prepared for

6. Loganberry drinks are exclusively found around Buffalo and is actually made from real loganberries

7. Pride; one word Buffalonians use to describe themselves because you know you’re from such a unique, loving, and awesome town.

Gina Marie is a third year Communication major at University at Buffalo. From Long Island, NY, the Hampton beaches and perfect pizza parlours are where she's most comfortable. While not working on Her Campus articles, Gina spends her days working with the Buffalo Pink Campus Team and works as a stylist for Vanilla Sky Boutique at home. She's looking forward to traveling and life ahead of college, so keep an eye out for blogs on fashion, food, and more! Instagram: ginamarieciappina Twitter: @ginaciappina