Style > Beauty

10 Products You Need in Your Beauty/Skincare Routine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

MyChelle Clear Skin Cranberry Cleanser

This all natural cleanser not only smells amazing but will leave your skin feeling clear and healthy! Not only does the cleanser clear impurities but it also helps to maintain your skin’s natural moisture with every use!

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

The Biore strips are one of my all time favorite skincare products! Within just ten minutes your pores receive the deepest clean they can get, leaving your skin cleaner and softer than ever before!

Muddy Body Detox Mask

The Muddy Body Detox Mask is one of the best face masks out there and you only need to use it 1-2 times a week! Within twenty minutes the mask works it’s magic and makes your skin brighter while clearing imperfections at the same time!

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

The LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask is one of the most hydrating sleep masks on the market! Every night after I wash my face I use the mask in place of a moisturizer and wake up with hydrated skin and a glow that lasts all day!

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

I live for this product! It is everything! The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is the last step in your nightly skincare routine and will be your most treasured product. All you have to do before bed each night is use a q tip to put a little bit of the lotion on a blemish and by morning your skin is clear and you’re ready to take on the day!

Too Faced Hangover Primer

The name says it all! All you have to do is apply a drop of the primer before your foundation and your makeup will last all day or night…or even until the next morning, if needed!

Beauty Blender

You’ll never need another foundation brush again! A beauty blender is the easiest way to achieve a flawless, blended glow!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

The ABH Brow Wiz is the easiest tool to use to get the most perfectly arched brow! So now you no longer have to envy the girls with the perfect brows on Instagram!

Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara

I have tried tons of different mascaras; I have even considered lash extensions to achieve the desired flirty lashes look! Whether it was drugstore or high end mascara, nothing compares to this Maybelline mascara! With only a few coats of the Colossal mascara everyone will be asking if you’re wearing false lashes!  

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Whether it’s a full day of classes, a night out on the town with your girls or a night in with the boy you’ve been crushing on for the entire semester, your makeup is guaranteed not to budge. After you’ve finished your look for a glam evening or a natural glowy look for your every day, all you need is a few spritz of the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and touching up your makeup will be the last thing on your mind!

Sarina LoJacono is currently a senior at the University at Buffalo, majoring in communication. Besides attending school, she is also a manager at Alex and Ani Buffalo. She was born and raised in Buffalo, New York and loves everything the city has to offer. She is obsessed with everything and anything that has to do with fashion and beauty and aspires to be working in the industry one day. In her free time you can find her going out with friends, shopping or watching 10 Things I Hate About You over and over again. She is excited to take on whatever life has to offer!