Yusuf Delbridge ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Name- Yusuf Delbridge 

Class Status- Senior

Graduation Year- 2015

Age- 22

Major- Criminal Justice 

Quote to live by- Without struggle there is no progress 

If you had any super power what would it be? Invisibility 

HC Buff State: Who is your biggest inspiration?

Yusuf: Nicole Spencer, my sister.

HC Buff State: What things have you done or organizations are you a part of on campus and what have you learned from them?

Yusuf: I participated in numerous community service events. I’ve hosted programs to better our buff state community. I am a member of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Inc. I learned the true essence of brother hood and how important a voice is in the urban community. I’ve also done step and strolls shows.

HC Buff State: Why did you come to buff state?

Yusuf: To get a fresh start somewhere away from home and I believed in the criminal justice program that this school provided. 

HC Buff State: What were your best and worst experiences while attending buff state?

Yusuf: Some of my best experiences were pledging a fraternity, hosting events and parties, and doing stroll shows in front of the entire school. Some of my worst experiences were being involved in rumors/slander, forgetting when homework is due, and ripping my entire pants leg at a party!  

HC Buff State: How would you describe your experience here at buff state?

Yusuf: lol very interesting!  

HC Buff State: What do you hope to do when you graduate?

Yusuf: To move to Atlanta and become a police officer.  

HC Buff State: What is your biggest motivation to continue on as a student here at buff state?

Yusuf: Walking the stage in May and achieving my goals!  

HC Buff State: What advice do you have for females who go to buff state?

Yusuf: Treat yourselves with respect, don’t be gullible, and have fun!

All of us here at Her Campus Buff State would like to wish Yusuf all the best of luck on all his future endeavours.

Brittany Windham is a Senior at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. She is studying Fashion Design with a concentration in Apparel Design. She is a New York City native with a love for the arts and anything that allows her to express her creativity. She is a published poet and a member of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society. She has worked alongside artist, designers, and students in New York City to promote environmental awareness through art with her participation in Digital Day Camp through the Eyebeam team. She is currently a member of the Orange Crush team on her campus and she one day aspires to have her own online store which recycles and reuses old accessories and clothing to create new ones.