Meet Student Athlete Benaleo Daniels!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

The Basic Facts

Name: Benaleo Daniels

Hometown: Binghamton

Major/Minor: Health and Wellness

Year: Class of 2019

The Favorites

Favorite film: The Lion King

Favorite song at the moment: Hello by Adele

Favorite food: Philly Cheese Steak

Favorite TV show: Empire

The Interesting Facts

Fun fact: I like to ice skate and go places

If you could switch places with anybody, who would it be and why: If I could switch places with someone it would be with Michael Johnson the professional runner that holds the world record in 400m in Track and Field.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why: If I could have any superpower, my power would be to heal the sick so they can get better (The power to heal.)

Celebrity crush: Katy Perry

Relationship status: Single

What do you look for in a girl: One thing I look for in a girl, is self-confidence.

Katlyn McNamara is a senior at Buffalo State College. She studies Public Relations and runs for their Cross Country and Track & Field team. With a big background in theatre her dream job is to move out to LA and be an actress. Before heading out to LA she would like to be a performer at Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida. Along the way she would like to create her own non-profit organization to help animals as well as anyone in need. She has a passion for blogging and social media and has her own YouTube Channel. Fun facts about Katlyn: her nickname is Kat, her rolemodel is Lauren Conrad, guilty pleasure tv show is the House Wives and her favorite season is Autumn.