Her Campus Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

Hey Ladies, we just received  tons of awesome goodies from a few awesome brands that we recommend you check out!

TRESemme is a great brand! They hooked us up with a few samples of their Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth Control kit. We definitely recommend you try it out yourselves! 

We know a lot ladies out there like to wax, European Wax Center is must to check out! They hooked us up with a few cards for free waxes!

We’re pretty sure a few of you are familiar with Nuero. Nuero hooked us up with their new Sleep Neuro mellow mango! A must try for sure!!

For those of you who like to dye your hair this is definitely the product for you! Zotos hooked us up with their Naturelle Biotera Ultra Color Care Conditioner. If you want to maintain that hair color this is what you need!

We all love to eat! Chipotle has been very popular lately and they were so awesome and hooked us up with some cards for free food! Id you’re ever hungry you should check out your nearest chipotle!

Last but not least Yokini Swimwear hooked us up with a few cards for deals on bikini wear! Summer is on the way, make sure you check them out and get yourself some swimwear!

We would like to thank all these amazing brands for all the awesome goodies! We really enjoy and appreciate all of the stuff!

Brittany Windham is a Senior at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. She is studying Fashion Design with a concentration in Apparel Design. She is a New York City native with a love for the arts and anything that allows her to express her creativity. She is a published poet and a member of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society. She has worked alongside artist, designers, and students in New York City to promote environmental awareness through art with her participation in Digital Day Camp through the Eyebeam team. She is currently a member of the Orange Crush team on her campus and she one day aspires to have her own online store which recycles and reuses old accessories and clothing to create new ones.