Culture Madness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

The 8th Annual Culture show is approaching very soon! PASO is bringing you the best of African Culture, Latin American Culture, Asian Culture and many more. Last year was “THE SPIRIT OF AFRICAN” BUT THIS YEAR IS ALL ABOUT “CULTURE MADNESS”.

The show is free and is going to be about all performances.

You don’t want to miss out on this event! It will be held March 9th in the social hall at 5:30pm sharp so be there and be prepared and ready to enjoy the show!

Brittany Windham is a Senior at Buffalo State College in Buffalo, NY. She is studying Fashion Design with a concentration in Apparel Design. She is a New York City native with a love for the arts and anything that allows her to express her creativity. She is a published poet and a member of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honors Society. She has worked alongside artist, designers, and students in New York City to promote environmental awareness through art with her participation in Digital Day Camp through the Eyebeam team. She is currently a member of the Orange Crush team on her campus and she one day aspires to have her own online store which recycles and reuses old accessories and clothing to create new ones.