4 Resources to Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buff State chapter.

We all could use a little support getting through finals week. Here are a list of resources full of help! 

1. TheOrganisedStudent

This blog is great, but what’s even more amazing is the writer of this blog has printables, which she has curated and has available for everyone to use. Some, I find, are more helpful than others, especially the ‘Essay Plan’ and the ‘Assignment Planner.’ If you’re looking for more ways to be organized in easy and effective ways, these printables are for you! 

2. Quizlet

One of my favorite resources to date because of its accessibility. I can download the app onto my iPhone and access a bunch of flashcards or my own flashcards so I can study on the go!

3. Easy Peasy and Fun

I don’t know about you, but finals stress me out! I have to make sure to do something for myself atleast once a day, or I’ll go crazy. One of the things I enjoy doing is coloring. It takes me back to my younger, carefree days, but it also helps me focus and concentrate on one thing without worrying about studying or tomorrows final. There are a whole bunch of sites that have great coloring pages, but this one is my favorite! 

4. My Desk

These are a list of creative study techniques, which I always go back too. I even have it bookmarked so that I can easily refer back to it. There are tips to color coding your notes, hiding your phone and treating yourself – because everyone needs a little reminder to do so every now and then. 

Amanda Gonzalez is very excited to be a new member of the Her Campus Buff State chapter for the 2015-2016 year. Her major is communication studies with a minor in writing. Amanda has a true love for writing about beauty products and the books she has immersed herself in. You can keep up with her through her blog: amanda-waldorf.blogspot.com or through various social networks such as Twitter & Instagram: @amandawaldorf.