The 13 Stages of Preparing for Finals Week

Finals Week is a time where students all over the world question their existence and spend the majority of the time stressed out of their mind. From papers to exams to presentations, this week feels like the longest week of one's life. 

1. Procrastination has taken over and you put everything off until the last minute. You're trying to enjoy your last weeks at school before you have to go home for winter break. You're mood is very chill, calm, and happy. 

Image result for relaxed gif

2. You realize just how little time you have before your work is due and begin preparing a schedule. Everything is mapped out and you're determined to get everything done in a timely manner.

Image result for i got this gif

3. Days pass and you still haven't done anything. The due dates are approaching fast. Panic ensues. nervous big bang theory anxiety sweat smile

4. You freak out because you're wondering how in the world you're going to get everything done AND have time to study.  Related image

5. Coffee becomes your life as you spend the next few days getting as much work done as possible while still going to class. Related image

6. You pull an all-nighter, in hopes of getting your paper done before the deadline - which is the next morning. Image result for no sleep gif

7. You become a zombie for the next few days, questioning your existence and your whole college career. 

Family Guy  fox family guy tired sleep

8. Although you've completed your paper, you're not out the danger zone yet because you still have exams to study for. 

Image result for blank stare gif

9. Every night is spent in the library, trying cram as much as you can. Related image

10. However, you have no idea what you're looking because you failed to pay attention in classImage result for studying gif

11. So you just sit there, trying to figure out if you're actually going to pass. bernie mac blank stare bad santa deadpan stare dead stare

12. After much deliberation, you throw all your f*cks out the window Image result for throw hands up gif

13. And whatever happens, happens. It's the end of the semester, you tried your best, and you no longer care. 

zendaya whatever unimpressed i dont care over it

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login