This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia 
Major: Undeclared 
Class Year: 2014
A member of the ice hockey team, this week’s campus cutie started skating at age 10.  Coming from the south, Zach Gillan is turnin’ heads in the Bucknell community.
The Basics
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 
Favorite Movie: Anchorman 
Favorite store: Dillard’s 
Most played song on your ipod: Pursuit of Happyness by Kid Cudi 
Favorite Class at Bucknell: American Foreign Policy with Professor Mitchell
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: The community aspect.
Campus Activities: I play ice hockey, I was an Orientation Assistant.  I was part of the BAP for a little bit.  Now, I am part of the Bucknell Brigade.  I am also in Phi Kappa Psi.
Campus Posse: Dylan Cardoza, John Chestnut, they are my biffles.
General Interests: I love ice hockey.  I love music.  
Little Known Fact: I can talk in a British accent well. 
Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: not taken 
What you look for in a girl: She has to be independent, and she has to compliment me.  She has to be an overall fun girl. 
Female turnoff: When girls are on their phone 24/7.
Celebrity Crush: Mila Kunis 
The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment: Being an OA.  It was really fun to see my impact in the freshman students. 
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Hopefully traveling the world.  I just want travel, no specific place.   
3 words to describe yourself: outgoing, sarcastic, and witty
Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".