This Week’s Fashion Forecast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

We’re in the home stretch, collegiettes! Thanksgiving break is behind us as we look ahead to our next big hurdle before the end of the semester – finals week. But before you slip into sweats and baseball caps, you might want to rock a last full week of spot-on outfits (not to mention new Black Friday purchases) to class. Luckily, we’ve checked the weather for this upcoming week, and added a few school-ready ensembles to end your semester stylishly:

MONDAY, NOV. 30: High of 47 and Partly Cloudy

Happy Cyber Monday! Before you pull out your debit card to shop the best deals on Urban Outfitters and Nasty Gal, pull on a pair of skinny jeans, nude booties, and a fringed poncho to beat the Monday blues. Don’t forget to bring along your favorite pair of statement shades to block out the sun (you might not be be seeing any until Thursday!)

Forever 21, Contemporary Hem Poncho, $32.90

TUESDAY, DEC. 1: High of 50 with a Chance of Rain

It’s finally December, which means ‘tis the season to officially break out that holiday sweater you’ve been looking to revive all year long. But before you break out that ugly Christmas cardigan, consider going for a jacquard-knit sweater for an understatedly festive feel. Paired with rain boots and your favorite umbrella, you’ll be staying warm and dry while looking wintry, too!

H&M, Jacquard-knit Sweater in Red Patterned, $34.99

WEDNESDAY, DEC. 2: High of 54 with a Chance of Rain

Don’t let the second day of dreary weather get you down. Instead, rock the casual-chic look by tucking a button-down flannel into a pair of high-waisted jeans. Don’t forget to grab your umbrella again as you head out the door – there’s a 70% chance of rain all day!

Madewell, Ex-boyfriend Shirt in Lansing Plaid, $59.99

THURSDAY, DEC. 3: High of 49 and Partly Cloudy

Today the weather takes a turn for the better, and so should your outfit! Sweater dresses are perfect for the last few days of fall, so wear a neutral knit one with a pair of riding boots. If it’s too chilly to go barelegged, wear a pair of sheer tights underneath to block the wind.

Nordstrom, Cable Knit Turtleneck Sweater Dress in Camel, $29.17

FRIDAY, DEC. 4: High of 50 and Partly Cloudy

You’ve finally made it through the last full week of the semester! Tonight, celebrate in style by layering a little black dress under your go-to ugly sweater. The resulting look is more sophisticated (not to mention warmer) than a mini skirt – you also won’t have to worry about your skirt riding up all night!

Nasty Gal, Tori Ribbed Off-the-Shoulder Dress, $58