This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Some seem to find it annoying that certain radio stations play only Christmas music throughout the entire month of December. They say, “Enough already. I’m sick of Christmas music before it’s even Christmas.” Well folks, I couldn’t disagree more! The more Christmas music, the better, in my opinion. I want to listen to Christmas tunes while I’m studying, while I’m cooking or baking holiday treats, while I’m working out, and even while I’m driving. I can’t get enough. Nothing quite says holiday spirit like some uplifting “Jingle Bells” or “Deck the Halls”. So for those of you who find Christmas songs on the radio 24/7 to be annoying, I’m sure you’re finding me to be a bit annoying right now as well. But for those of you on my side of this argument, check out this playlist with some current Christmas favorites and let the holiday spirit consume you! I certainly know I will.

http://8tracks.com/hcbucknell/tis-the-season

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com