This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.
Hometown: Springfield, Massachusetts 
Majors: Geography and History
Minors: Philosophy and Religion
Class Year: 2012
What seems yesterday, this week’s campus cutie chose to come to Bucknell because he was recruited for the track team, and his best friend’s older brother came here. Now, four years later, Sam Hopkins still enjoys what this campus has to offer.

The Basics
Favorite Book: I most enjoyed reading Tolstoy’s Classic Short Stories.
Favorite Movie: That’s hard.  Something classic that I can watch over and over again.  Leon Phelps from Saturday Night Live.
Favorite store: Anything sporting goods, such as Dick’s, Bob’s, or Sport’s Authority.
Most played song on your ipod: Not necessarily a song, but Pearl Jam.
Favorite Class so far at Bucknell: Geographies of Nationalism
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: I love seeing everyone here.  You get to develop relationships with so many different kinds of people.
Campus Activities: I am part of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity, and I serve as the VP of Programming.  I was a part of the Rugby team, but I had too many concussions, and I was forced to quit.  This year I started working at the Smiling Chameleon downtown.  I get to serve good beer and hand-make guacamole for people.
Campus Posse: My brothers: Laird Egan, Jeff Church, and Morgan Beeson.  
General Interests:  I like brewing beer.  I did my first last year and I am getting ready to brew my second batch. I like fly-fishing and sports.  Mainly soccer.
Little Known Fact: I have had 5 concussions!  Also, I was recruited to Bucknell for Track and Field.
Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: Single 
What you look for in a girl: The first thing I notice is her eyes, then after that her legs.
Female turnoff: Selfishness!
Celebrity Crush: Marissa Miller, without a doubt.
The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment: What have I done…  Before school started this year, I killed an entire keg of natty light in less than 48 hours with only one other person.  
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: I would like to be managing a sales or marketing team for a brewery somewhere.  
3 words to describe you: Comfortable, genuine, and unique.
Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".