This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Major: Economics 
Class Year: 2012
When he first became a Bucknellian, Pat Morsches had intentions of becoming an engineer.  Four years later, he’s found himself involved in so much more, and he’s honored to be nominated as this week’s campus cutie.
The Basics
Favorite Book: Goodnight Moon
Favorite Movie: Ocean’s 11 
Favorite store: The Apple Store 
Most played song on your ipod: Wolfpack Party, by the Wolfpack
Favorite Class so far at Bucknell: Investment Banking with Professer Gruver  
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: The Greek Life.  The parties and the people. 
Campus Activities: I’m a member of Tau Kappa Epsilon, and I serve as the Athletics’ Chair.  I was on the golf team at Bucknell for two years.
Campus Posse: I live with Brendan Smith and Dan Dietrich, and also hang out with Scott Eaton.
General Interests: I’m very interested in sports.  I’m from Texas, and I like Texas University sports teams.  I’m also interested in the Stock Market, and I do a little investing of my own.
Little Known Fact:  I have been to three different Olympics: Atlanta, Sydney, and Salt Lake City.  For the Sydney Games, we stayed for two weeks.  Everyday we saw 2 to 3 events.  It was really awesome.
Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: In a relationship with Liz Pisano
What you look for in a girl: Physically, I like nice, blue eyes.  Otherwise, I look for a good sense of humor, a good smile, smart, and athletic.
Female turnoff: Playing hard to get.  I hate it because you can’t tell if she is into you or just playing hard to get.
Celebrity Crush: Jessica Alba 

The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment: Being recruited for the golf team at Bucknell.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: I’d like to be in California, running a surf shack on the beach, retired after making millions of dollars in my first ten years out of college. 
Do you know how to surf? No, but I could learn! 
3 words to describe you: Athletic, responsible, and dedicated. 
Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".