Links We Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

If PETA pumpkin eaters are your thing, this calendar’s for you.

We’ll have a Double Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet’N Low and One Nutrasweet Frappuccino.  And make it a mini.

Writer lovers unite (yes, that’s us too); scientists are finally agreeing with you. 

Picasso couldn’t even perfect the art of the cuffed sleeve like these two. 

The fame beyond the instagame

Resume ruh-roh.

The secrets behind Sex…and the City

Are you pumpkin spice lattee basic?

This man is our idol…after the real Humans of New York man of course.  

When Seattle met Litchfield and Harry met…nevermind.

Tumblr: helping us procrastinate since we were angsty teens.  

Homeless Millennial goes all the way to home base.  

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com