Kylie Jenner’s Baby > The Super Bowl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

While millions gathered around the TV the night of February 4th to watch an incredible game of football, millions of others were glued to Instagram as Kylie Jenner posted for the first time since Christmas and revealed that she had been pregnant!  Although there have been many rumors circulating the media, this is the first official confirmation of her pregnancy.  People really started to suspect that Kylie was pregnant when the Kardashians did a 25 Days of Christmas Holiday Card, and Kylie was not pictured once in the entire 25 photos.   Kylie’s first post is pictured above, in which she explains that, “I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion.”  This being the reason for her concealing her pregnancy from the public eye made a lot of people really commend Kylie for taking this journey in a private way.  The Kardashian/Jenner clan seems to always have the spotlight on them, so it’s admirable that Kylie was able to escape that for a few months in order to “prepare for this role of a lifetime,” or in other words, to become a mother.

Right after the explanation, Kylie also posted a short teaser for a ten-minute video in which she put the full link in her bio.  The video is entitled “To Our Daughter.”  It begins with Kylie’s best friend, Jordyn Woods, talking directly to Kylie’s little girl, Stormi, about how Kylie and Travis Scott’s relationship progressed and how one day, Kylie took a ‘test.’  The video proceeds to give all of Kylie’s fans a sneak peek into her pregnancy.  It shows us the ultra sounds, her baby bump, all the food cravings and more.  One of the most amazing parts of the video is when Jordyn explains how this pregnancy was crazy but, “There was one thing that your mom knew for sure, and that was you.”  It is also reiterated multiple times throughout the video that Kylie genuinely wants to be a mother and always has wanted to.

Lastly, Kylie posted the first picture of Stormi Webster holding her finger.  This was how Kylie chose to reveal the name of her daughter, and it got the record breaking amount of Instagram likes: 15,432,605!  Hope this got you all caught up with the Kardashians!