How To Style A Full-Length Jumpsuit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Without the help of a personal stylist, it can be difficult to know how to rock a full-length jumpsuit. But have no fear! Just as celebrities and fashion models have recently made the jumpsuit look effortlessly chic, fashionable, and glamorous all at the same time, so can you. With these styling types from Her Campus Bucknell, you’ll be ready to sport a full-length jumpsuit just in time for the spring season.

1. Easy, Casual & Stylish

Nothing can beat the comfort or ease of pulling on one item of clothing in the morning. With various styles and materials to choose from, it is easy to sport a casual look while wearing your favorite jumpsuit. If you’re looking for an effortlessly cute look, simply pair your subtle jumpsuit with your favorite sandals, ballet flats or slip-on shoes. In addition to a casual pair of shoes, throwing on a jean jacket or light cardigan to complete your jumpsuit look is a great way to ease into wearing fashion’s latest trend.  

2. Glamorous, Oh The Flossy Flossy

Roll out the red carpet, because with just a few accessories, you’ll be looking glamorous in your elegant jumpsuit. Dressing up a jumpsuit with the right pair of shoes is essential. If you’re stepping out in a wide-legged jumpsuit, try a high-wedge sandal or thin high heel to balance out its loose-fitting nature. While a high heel may work for a wide-legged jumpsuit, a shorter heel works well for a gathered jumpsuit. For a jumpsuit that features a draped look, a pair of simple, low-cut pumps or strappy sandals will give your outfit the perfect amount of dressiness. Throw in some gold accents with a long purse or clutch, and you’ll be feeling like a star in no time.

3. Add Some Bling

With the right pieces of jewelry, your jumpsuit look can quickly be transformed. If you’re looking to show some skin with a low-cut jumpsuit, add a long, simple necklace to break up this chic, going out look. However, if you’re going for something a bit more modest, look no further than a chunky accent necklace. Adding a bubble or statement necklace to a solid-colored jumpsuit is the perfect way to add some pizzazz and color to your outfit.

4. Dress to Impress

A jumpsuit can be the perfect comfortable substitute for that unflattering, confining dress-skirt-and-shirt combination you pull out of your closet for every interview. Simply pairing a blazer with a blazer gives you the perfect professional chic look for any corporate setting. In addition to enhancing your work look with a tailored blazer, you can also be on the lookout for a jumpsuit with a high neckline. Who would have thought that dressing for your summer internship or job could be this easy and fun?