Fashion Forecast November 26-30

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

After a relaxing and fulfilling Thanksgiving Break (turkey and leftovers GALORE), us Bucknellians only have this final week left of classes before exams begin. This semester flew by, and hopefully final exams will go by just as quickly so we can get to Winter Break ASAP! In this chilly last week of November, here’s what the forecast looks like and the outfits that’ll make you look fabulous in these frosty temperatures:

Monday, November 26: Partly cloudy with a high of 43 degrees. On a cold Monday, layer up with a thermal tee layered under a flannel. Add dark jeans and moccasin boots or booties for a look that is both comfortable and fall-esque.

Tuesday, November 27: Rain and possible snow showers with a high of 40 degrees. Even chillier than yesterday and with the possibility of snow, pairing a slouchy pair of boyfriend jeans with your biggest cardigan over a long-sleeved tee, and an infinity scarf is a casual and warm way to brace the storm! Wearing the right footwear, like Bean Boots/Sperry snow boots is super important when trekking to class. Beware of slipping … that’s not exactly the best way to make a statement!!

Wednesday, November 28: Partly cloudy with a high of 39 degrees. Super cold, I suggest pairing skinny chords with a chambray shirt and layering a cashmere crewneck sweater over it. Add riding boots for a classy touch, or make the look a bit tougher with cool ankle boots and chunky gold jewelry. Either way you spin it, you’ll be sure to turn heads!

Thursday, November 29: Sunny with a high of 41 degrees. I’ve always loved the dress-and-tights look, even in colder temperatures. Try it today: pair thick black tights with a patterned shift dress, and throw a long wool cardigan over to complete the look. Add a skinny belt and an armful of bracelets to adorn this timeless yet always adorable outfit.

Friday, November 30: Partly cloudy with a high of 41 degrees. After a long week, a pair of black jeggings paired with a flowy knit top and a colorful cardigan seems just about right. It’s comfortable, yet polished, and functions as an easy way to transition into the weekend!

Even though this week will be cold and full of work for most of us here at Bucknell, try to make the most of it and realize that there’s an end in sight! I wish you all the best with your final exams, and remember to stay fabulous no matter how much stress you’re under … looking great (and eating a little bit of chocolate each day J) are the best stress-relievers I know!

XO,

Jen Lassen

Sarah Dubow graduated from school in 2013 and is a Digital Strategist at Marina Maher Communications in New York City. After serving as Campus Correspondent at Bucknell University, she is so excited to continue being a part of the Her Campus team! Besides traversing the city and trying to figure out what being a "real person" really means, Sarah loves long walks on the beach, sipping pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain (kidding!). Real favorites include traveling, writing, kickboxing, and making up ridiculous lyrics to the latest songs. She absolutely loves anything that involves cupcakes, butterflies, glitter, and anything Parisian and specializes in baking with far too much chocolate and obsessively watching shows bound to be cancelled after the first season. Though the long term path for this post-grad collegiette remains unclear, she's looking forward to all the new 20-something adventures that await her!