Fashion Favorites: 10 Instagrams to Follow Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Let’s face it—Instagram is a crucial part of our existence. Whether we’re sharing our avocado toast and cappuccinos, or stalking our favorite Kardashian, we are constantly refreshing our feeds. With an endless amount of accounts, we are able to tailor our followings to fit our loves, inspirations, interests, and dreams.

As the fall 2015 RTW collections hit the runways of our favorite cities, we take to our Instagrams to catch a glimpse of the models, collections, parties, and street style outfits. Use your iPhone as a backstage pass to experience all the fashion world has to offer. From bloggers to socialites to models, we’ve compiled a list of accounts you must follow.

1. Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad, @chiaraferragni

Milan, Italy-based Ferragni has turned her personal style blog into a brand. Earning herself a spot on Forbes’ 2015 “30 Under 30,” Chiara has turned her blog into a shoe collection, as well as household name. With more than three million followers, Chiara’s Instagram follows her journey through the world’s top cities. Follow Chiara to admire the collections of Dior, Chanel, and other top designers. 

2. Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What, @weworewhat

Danielle, an FIT graduate, has turned her fashion diary into a daily dose of outfit inspiration. Embracing the style and culture of NYC, Danielle has created a blog that embodies both youth and sophistication. Her blog boasts a closet full of contemporary designers, while also promoting lower-end brands, such as Zara. Follow Danielle for inspiration pertaining to the balance between neutrals, contemporary, and affordability.

3. Aimee Song of Song of Style, @songofstyle

Aimee Song combines her eye for fashion and interior design through her blog Song of Style. Landing her collaborations with Piperlime and 7 For All Mankind, Song’s Instagram showcases a combination of bold and laidback outfits. Check out Aimee’s Instagram to peek into her personal life in Los Angeles alongside sister, Dani @songdani.

4. Julie Sarinana of Sincerely, Jules @sincerelyjules

Jules chronicles her everyday adventures—from traveling to styling—through her blog and Instagram. Using Instagram as her creative outlet, Jules has been able to inspire her followers with her everyday style and laidback approach. Follow Jules and envy her perfectly tanned skin and amazing taste in denim.

5.  Angelica Blick, @angelicablick

A young fashionista from Stockholm, Angelica’s Instagram captures her globetrotting adventures as she continues to design and style. Her Instagram not only provides a daily dose of tropical photos, but also an inside look into making a bikini look like a fashion statement. Check out Angelica’s adventures and admire her selfie skills. Who else can get their cheekbones to look that good?

6. Camille Charriere of Camille Over the Rainbow, @camtyox

Camille, a Parisian living in London, started her blog after ending her career as a lawyer. Previously working at Net-A-Porter and Matchesfashion.com, Camille has found herself in the fashion world as a freelance journalist. Camille’s Instagram is warm and personal, as she captures the beauty of London and Paris, while showcasing her style. Follow Camille for a taste of the minimalist and masculinity of Parisian style.

7. Olivia Palermo, @oliviapalermo

The girl who has it all: Olivia Palermo. The Greenwich, Connecticut-raised American socialite parties in the most fabulous cities, dines at the quaintest cafes, and is married to the beautiful model, Johannes Huebl. To seal the deal, Palermo dresses to the nines, boasting a closet of designers. Seen as a fashion inspiration for top celebrities, Palermo has the touch when creating a bold statement that oozes sophistication. Follow Olivia for inspiration (and as an excuse to gush over Johannes).

8. Pernille Teisbaek, @lookdepernille

A Denmark native, Pernille has created a name for herself in the fashion industry by working as a fashion director for multiple magazines, as well as working as a freelance blogger and stylist. Look de Pernille provides an amazing take on all things chic and Nordic, as she captures the essence of the true Scandi “it” girl.

9. Lauren Santo Domingo, @thelsd

LSD has the glamorous life that we all want. A Vogue contributor, as well as the founder of Moda Operandi, Lauren lives the luxuries of the world, while looking fabulous. Her daily travels, her friend group of celebrities, and her brilliant taste for the perfect accessory, make her Instagram account irresistible. Follow Lauren Santo Domingo to quench your thirst for luxury, and envy the fact that her best friend is Derek Blasberg.

10. Gigi Hadid, @gigihadid

Arguably the hottest model in the fashion industry right now, Gigi Hadid is certainly making a name for herself. As the face of Guess, Gigi has recently found herself on the covers of Vogue and in the pages of Sports Illustrated. Her Instagram certainly proves that she is living the dream—or rather, she is the dream. Follow Gigi for inspiration in fashion…and selfies.

Bucknell University 2018
Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com