Everything You Need To Survive Fall Semester: A Big Thank You for the Her Campus Back-To-School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Her Campus Bucknell would like to extend a huge thank you to the fabulous crew over at HC Nationals and our sponsors who sent us an AWESOME Back-to-School Survival kit!  The Back to School Survival Kit program is one of the largest sampling programs our chapters and collegiates have ever seen. 

The HC Bucknell team had so much fun opening the package and seeing what goodies it contained. We were blown away with all the products and coupons the Survival Kit contained!  The package included a wealth of products and coupons any college gal could use and benefit from, including Chipotle BOGO burrito cards (because who isn’t obsessed with Chipotle?), Mini LUNA bars (delicious energy on-the-go!) and Affinitas Cupcake Panties (super cute and comfortable.) The swag package also included Tanda Zap acne spot treatment devices, a ton of Aeropostale gift cards, Nasty Gal accessories, Fee Clue app download cards, and European Wax Center exfoliating gel coupons. We cannot thank our sponsors and HC Nationals enough for sending over the best Back-to-School Survival Kit any collegiate could ask for!

HCXO!  

Margaret is a senior at Bucknell University majoring in psychology and economics. She is a campus correspondent for Her Campus Bucknell, a member of the women's squash team, and spent last semester abroad in Rome. She loves all kinds of music from Michael Buble to old-school hip hop, Kiawah Island (SC), Oprah magazine, crossword puzzles and going out to leisurely weekend brunches with her friends. 
Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com