This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.
Hometown: Williamsport, PA
Major: Chemistry major and English minor
Class Year: 2013
Upon visiting Bucknell, something just clicked for Craig Tuller.  Now, as Valentine’s Day approaches, this week’s campus cutie plans to spend a low-key day cooking with his girlfriend.  
The Basics
Favorite Book: Catch 22 by Joseph Heller 
Favorite Movie: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh 
Favorite store: Tie between Whole Foods and Marty’s Bike Shop
Most played song on your ipod: Post-War by M. Ward 
Favorite Class at Bucknell: Ways of Reading with Harold Schweizer  
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: I like that there are always a million and one things to do; productive things. I never feel like I’m wasting my time. 
Campus Activities: Co-President of Globe-Med.  I am an RA for the small houses. I’m on the cycling team. I am a facilitator for Common Ground 2012.  
Campus Posse: The Common Grounders- they are some of my favorite people on campus.  
General Interests: Running. Swimming. Biking. Reading.
Little Known Fact: I used to want to be a professional skateboarder for years.  I was really serious about it with my friends.
Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: In a relationship Tara 
What you look for in a girl: Genuineness.  She has to always be herself no matter what time of day or no matter whom she is with.  Honesty.  A girl who is nice and preferably cute. 
Female turnoff: High Maintenance.  Compulsive make-up wearers.  Girls that take themselves too seriously.  
Celebrity Crush: Marion Cotillard (From Big Fish)
The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment:  Getting into Bucknell was a big one for me.  I worked my butt off in high school and fell in love with Bucknell.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: with kids.  Lots of kids.  
3 words to describe yourself: Considerate, Cooperative, Content  
Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".