Her Campus Bucknell Campus Celebrities

• Meet: Turner Stulting

Class: 2016 Major: Women’s and Gender Studies Minor: Public Policy and Social Justice Junior (class of 2016) What do you do on campus? I’m...

• Meet: Thought Police

After seeing Thought Police perform for what felt like the hundredth time at the “Back the Bison Tailgate,” Her Campus Bucknell knew just...

• Campus Celebrity: Thought Police

• Meet: Lindsey Ruff

Can you tell us a little about your work as a Speak Up peer educator? When did you first get involved with Speak Up? What do you hope to...

• Meet: CJ Moy

1) Congratulations on being confirmed as BSG VP of Administration! What exactly does this role entail? Why did you want to get involved in...

• Meet: Professor Erica Delsandro

In honor of Homecoming 2014, we thought it would be best to feature not only one of the most raved about Professors on campus but also a...

• Meet: John Cummins

1 . What is the day in the life for you as head honchos of respective areas of Bucknell’s Dining Services? Fast paced and lots of fun! Our...

• Meet: Jennifer Mok

Sometimes it feels like Bucknell has such an array of publications, from The Bucknellian to yours truly of Her Campus Bucknell, that it’s...

• Meet: Kevin Quindlen

Meet Kevin Quindlen, Class of 2015, Biology Major, SpeakUp Bucknell Peer Educator and Sigma Phi Epsilon President! Why was SpeakUp Bucknell...

• Meet Shiri Levine and Liz Baldwin!

Name: Shiri Levine Class: 2016 Position: Programming Chair Name: Liz Baldwin Class: 2016 Position: Vice President-- Human Resources Shiri...

• Meet: Jessica Maguire

Meet Jessica Maguire! Jessica is very involved on Bucknell’s campus. As a member of Chi Omega, Jessica was recently awarded with the honor...

• Campus Celeb: Jen Lassen

Meet our very own, Jen Lassen! Jen is very involved on campus. As a member of our Her Campus team, Jen is also the Editor-in-Chief for The...

• Meet: Will Evans

Meet Will Evans! A peer educator for Speak Up Bucknell, Will is co-coordinating a training program for fraternity men to Speak Up against...

• Campus Celeb: Taylor Reeh

Meet Taylor Reeh. The head of Bison Pals and a keynote speaker for Relay for Life, she is doing big things this spring! Read more to see...

• Meet: Lizzie Kirshenbaum

Most of you know Lizzie because she helped bring R.J. Mitte to Bucknell’s campus a couple weeks ago, so you think she is awesome. I mean...

• Campus Celeb: Brett Walter

You’ve probably seen Brett around campus rocking his new red highlights, telling you to apply for OA or giving amazing campus tours to...

• Meet: Marissa Graham

Marissa Graham Class of 2016 Co-President of Net Impact Aside from being co-President of Bucknell’s SpeakUp initiative, Marissa Graham is...

• Meet: Kevin Miller

Kevin Miller Class of 2015 Alpha Male 2014 This week’s Campus Celeb is Kevin Miller, who stole the show and won the crown in Alpha Chi...

• Meet: Emma Roehlke

This week’s Campus Celeb is Emma Roehlke and boy, does she have a lot on her plate! Despite being an active member on campus, Emma has...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style