Her Campus Bucknell Campus Celebrities

• Meet: Barbara Altmann

Photo credit: BucknellU 1. What drew you to Bucknell, and what were your first impressions of the University? I’ve known about Bucknell for...

• Meet: Jared Lowenthal

Ladies and gents, it’s time to meet Jared Lowenthal! This super involved and hilarious guy is not only the force behind the “Back up the...

• Meet: Ahmed Elnaiem

Class : 2016 Major : Cell Biology and Biochemistry Hometown in Sudan: Omdurman Hometown in the US: Rockville, MD 1. What do you do on...

• Meet: Rebecca Reeve

Major : Art History with a Studio Art Minor Class Year : 2017 Hometown : Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 1. What do you do on campus? I’m the...

• Meet: Caitlin Maloney...and ATHENA

Class: 2016 Major: Political Science (Pre-law) Minors: Legal Studies and Public Policy Hometown: Baltimore, MD 1. What do you do on campus...

• Meet: Avid Khorramian

Class : 2017 Major : Markets, Innovation, and Design track in the School of Management; Philosophy minor Hometown : Los Angeles, California...

• Meet: Marco Valdez

Class: 2015 Major: Mechanical Engineering 1. What do you do on campus? I'm a POSSE scholar from LA and a part of a few different...

• Meet: Heather Hennigan

(Photo credit to Alec Rogers of The Bucknellian ) Class : Senior Major : English and Women's and Gender Studies What are you involved in on...

• Meet: Ali Napoli

Class : 2015 Major : English: Creative Writing Minor : Photography, Arts Entrepreneurship Just to give the folks at home a bit of an intro...

• Meet: Mahder Etuma

Class : 2016 Major : Neuroscience 1) What do you do on campus? I am a part of Black Student Union, BASA, and one of the members of the #...

• Meet: West Shepherd

Meet sophomore West Shepherd, one of the co-founders of the soon-to-launch clothing line Frank West! Read about what sparked the idea, what...

• Meet: Erica Shartle

You can find this busy collegiette buzzing around the LC at all hours of the day. If she’s not in a meeting in the student space, you might...

• Meet: Turner Stulting

Class: 2016 Major: Women’s and Gender Studies Minor: Public Policy and Social Justice Junior (class of 2016) What do you do on campus? I’m...

• Meet: Thought Police

After seeing Thought Police perform for what felt like the hundredth time at the “Back the Bison Tailgate,” Her Campus Bucknell knew just...

• Campus Celebrity: Thought Police

• Meet: Lindsey Ruff

Can you tell us a little about your work as a Speak Up peer educator? When did you first get involved with Speak Up? What do you hope to...

• Meet: CJ Moy

1) Congratulations on being confirmed as BSG VP of Administration! What exactly does this role entail? Why did you want to get involved in...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style