Her Campus Bucknell Campus Celebrities

• Meet: Mahder Etuma

Class : 2016 Major : Neuroscience 1) What do you do on campus? I am a part of Black Student Union, BASA, and one of the members of the #...

• Meet: West Shepherd

Meet sophomore West Shepherd, one of the co-founders of the soon-to-launch clothing line Frank West! Read about what sparked the idea, what...

• Meet: Erica Shartle

You can find this busy collegiette buzzing around the LC at all hours of the day. If she’s not in a meeting in the student space, you might...

• Meet: Turner Stulting

Class: 2016 Major: Women’s and Gender Studies Minor: Public Policy and Social Justice Junior (class of 2016) What do you do on campus? I’m...

• Meet: Thought Police

After seeing Thought Police perform for what felt like the hundredth time at the “Back the Bison Tailgate,” Her Campus Bucknell knew just...

• Campus Celebrity: Thought Police

• Meet: Lindsey Ruff

Can you tell us a little about your work as a Speak Up peer educator? When did you first get involved with Speak Up? What do you hope to...

• Meet: CJ Moy

1) Congratulations on being confirmed as BSG VP of Administration! What exactly does this role entail? Why did you want to get involved in...

• Meet: Professor Erica Delsandro

In honor of Homecoming 2014, we thought it would be best to feature not only one of the most raved about Professors on campus but also a...

• Meet: John Cummins

1 . What is the day in the life for you as head honchos of respective areas of Bucknell’s Dining Services? Fast paced and lots of fun! Our...

• Meet: Jennifer Mok

Sometimes it feels like Bucknell has such an array of publications, from The Bucknellian to yours truly of Her Campus Bucknell, that it’s...

• Meet: Kevin Quindlen

Meet Kevin Quindlen, Class of 2015, Biology Major, SpeakUp Bucknell Peer Educator and Sigma Phi Epsilon President! Why was SpeakUp Bucknell...

• Meet Shiri Levine and Liz Baldwin!

Name: Shiri Levine Class: 2016 Position: Programming Chair Name: Liz Baldwin Class: 2016 Position: Vice President-- Human Resources Shiri...

• Meet: Jessica Maguire

Meet Jessica Maguire! Jessica is very involved on Bucknell’s campus. As a member of Chi Omega, Jessica was recently awarded with the honor...

• Campus Celeb: Jen Lassen

Meet our very own, Jen Lassen! Jen is very involved on campus. As a member of our Her Campus team, Jen is also the Editor-in-Chief for The...

• Meet: Will Evans

Meet Will Evans! A peer educator for Speak Up Bucknell, Will is co-coordinating a training program for fraternity men to Speak Up against...

• Campus Celeb: Taylor Reeh

Meet Taylor Reeh. The head of Bison Pals and a keynote speaker for Relay for Life, she is doing big things this spring! Read more to see...

• Meet: Lizzie Kirshenbaum

Most of you know Lizzie because she helped bring R.J. Mitte to Bucknell’s campus a couple weeks ago, so you think she is awesome. I mean...

• Campus Celeb: Brett Walter

You’ve probably seen Brett around campus rocking his new red highlights, telling you to apply for OA or giving amazing campus tours to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style