Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Bucknell Celebrities

Meet: Kevin Quindlen

By Margaret Hilton
September 29, 2014 - 12:00pm

Meet Kevin Quindlen, Class of 2015, Biology Major, SpeakUp Bucknell Peer Educator and Sigma Phi Epsilon President! Why was SpeakUp Bucknell created and what does it hope to accomplish on campus? READ MORE

Meet Shiri Levine and Liz Baldwin!

By Kate Jansen
September 14, 2014 - 11:55am

Name: Shiri Levine
Class: 2016
Position: Programming Chair   Name: Liz Baldwin
Class: 2016
Position: Vice President-- Human Resources READ MORE

Meet: Jessica Maguire

By Blair Francke
May 5, 2014 - 12:00pm

Meet Jessica Maguire! Jessica is very involved on Bucknell’s campus. As a member of Chi Omega, Jessica was recently awarded with the honor of being Sorority Woman of the Year. She also was a Homecoming Hostess in addition to being an Orientation Leader. Learn more about Jessica here!   READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Jen Lassen

By Blair Francke
April 29, 2014 - 5:03pm

Meet our very own, Jen Lassen! Jen is very involved on campus. As a member of our Her Campus team, Jen is also the Editor-in-Chief for The Bucknellian. Recently, Jen was also elected the Concert Committee Chair for next year. Learn more about Jen!  READ MORE

Meet: Will Evans

By Blair Francke
April 24, 2014 - 2:25pm

Meet Will Evans! A peer educator for Speak Up Bucknell, Will is co-coordinating a training program for fraternity men to Speak Up against the bystander model. Read more to see how he got involved with this organization and more about his experiences as a leader at Bucknell! 1. When did you first become involved with Speak Up Bucknell?
I first became involved with Speak Up Bucknell my sophomore year. Back in 2011, which seems like a long time ago. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Taylor Reeh

By Devin Collins
April 15, 2014 - 10:13pm

Meet Taylor Reeh. The head of Bison Pals and a keynote speaker for Relay for Life, she is doing big things this spring! Read more to see how she got involved with both of these wonderful organizations and more about her experiences as a leader at Bucknell READ MORE

Meet: Lizzie Kirshenbaum

By Devin Collins
April 8, 2014 - 12:00pm

Most of you know Lizzie because she helped bring R.J. Mitte to Bucknell’s campus a couple weeks ago, so you think she is awesome. I mean what other college campus has a main character from Breaking Bad come speak? THANK YOU LIZZIE! Keep reading to find out how she brought him to campus, and what being on the Lectureship Committee is all about. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Brett Walter

By Devin Collins
April 1, 2014 - 2:00pm

You’ve probably seen Brett around campus rocking his new red highlights, telling you to apply for OA or giving amazing campus tours to potential Bucknellians. Brett has been working SO hard as the Oriention Coordinator for this upcoming fall, and we want to recognize him for it! Be sure to keep reading to see how Brett navigates the open space of Orientation. READ MORE

Meet: Marissa Graham

By Kate Jansen
March 24, 2014 - 5:00am

Marissa Graham
Class of 2016
Co-President of Net Impact Aside from being co-President of Bucknell’s SpeakUp initiative, Marissa Graham is involved with Net Impact, a nonprofit organization for students interested in developing business skills and building “successful impact careers” to support local environmental and social issues. 1. How did you become involved with Net Impact? READ MORE

Meet: Kevin Miller

By Devin Collins
March 10, 2014 - 12:00pm

Kevin Miller
Class of 2015
Alpha Male 2014 This week’s Campus Celeb is Kevin Miller, who stole the show and won the crown in Alpha Chi Omega’s Alpha Male Pageant. We got a chance to ask Kevin how he feels about being a reigning pageant champ, his experience at Bucknell, and what makes him most manly:      How do you feel about being the 2014 Alpha Male?
It's cool to know that everyone enjoyed the show. Getting a crown was a nice bonus too.  READ MORE