Her Campus Bucknell Campus Celebrities

• Meet: Thought Police

After seeing Thought Police perform for what felt like the hundredth time at the “Back the Bison Tailgate,” Her Campus Bucknell knew just...

• Campus Celebrity: Thought Police

• Meet: Lindsey Ruff

Can you tell us a little about your work as a Speak Up peer educator? When did you first get involved with Speak Up? What do you hope to...

• Meet: CJ Moy

1) Congratulations on being confirmed as BSG VP of Administration! What exactly does this role entail? Why did you want to get involved in...

• Meet: Professor Erica Delsandro

In honor of Homecoming 2014, we thought it would be best to feature not only one of the most raved about Professors on campus but also a...

• Meet: John Cummins

1 . What is the day in the life for you as head honchos of respective areas of Bucknell’s Dining Services? Fast paced and lots of fun! Our...

• Meet: Jennifer Mok

Sometimes it feels like Bucknell has such an array of publications, from The Bucknellian to yours truly of Her Campus Bucknell, that it’s...

• Meet: Kevin Quindlen

Meet Kevin Quindlen, Class of 2015, Biology Major, SpeakUp Bucknell Peer Educator and Sigma Phi Epsilon President! Why was SpeakUp Bucknell...

• Meet Shiri Levine and Liz Baldwin!

Name: Shiri Levine Class: 2016 Position: Programming Chair Name: Liz Baldwin Class: 2016 Position: Vice President-- Human Resources Shiri...

• Meet: Jessica Maguire

Meet Jessica Maguire! Jessica is very involved on Bucknell’s campus. As a member of Chi Omega, Jessica was recently awarded with the honor...

• Campus Celeb: Jen Lassen

Meet our very own, Jen Lassen! Jen is very involved on campus. As a member of our Her Campus team, Jen is also the Editor-in-Chief for The...