Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Bucknell Celebrities

Meet: Professor Erica Delsandro

By Elizabeth Bacharach
October 27, 2014 - 12:18pm

In honor of Homecoming 2014, we thought it would be best to feature not only one of the most raved about Professors on campus but also a fellow Bucknellian, filled with her very own orange and blue pride.  Meet Professor Erica Delsandro, class of 2002.    Quick Q’s:
Class Year at Bucknell: BA 2002
Degree from Bucknell: BA in English and History
Degree post Bucknell (and where from): Washington University in St. Louis (PhD)
Department at Bucknell: Women and Gender Studies READ MORE

Meet: John Cummins

By Elizabeth Bacharach
October 19, 2014 - 4:22pm

1. What is the day in the life for you as head honchos of respective areas of Bucknell’s Dining Services? Fast paced and lots of fun! Our students and staff keep me running but the days go super fast and the rewards are lots of people who are not hungry!   2. What do you see as the future of Bucknell’s Dining on campus considering the new construction and ever-changing foodie-world? READ MORE

Meet: Jennifer Mok

By Elizabeth Bacharach
October 13, 2014 - 12:42pm

Sometimes it feels like Bucknell has such an array of publications, from The Bucknellian to yours truly of Her Campus Bucknell, that it’s difficult to place one versus the other.  Not to fear, though, the ladies of HC Bucknell have sat down with own of our very own, Jennifer Mok, to get the low down on one of the many Bucknell media: Be Fashion. Just to give the folks at home a bit of an intro, what do you actually do? READ MORE

Meet: Tour Guide Coordinators (“TGCs”)

By Elizabeth Bacharach
October 6, 2014 - 12:00pm

Remember visiting Bucknell in all its prospie-glory?  The beauty, the buildings, the possibilities!  Ever wonder who is responsible for teaching tour guides appropriate Bucknell lingo, coordinating open houses, and ensuring those bright-eyed, bushy-tailed high schoolers have someone to sit with in the Caf?  Well, we did.  So, HC Bucknell sat down with this year’s Tour Guide Coordinators (“TGCs”).  Collegiettes, meet Brett, Drew, Zach, Jordynn and Carson.   Here’s what we wanted to know: READ MORE

Meet: Kevin Quindlen

By Margaret Hilton
September 29, 2014 - 12:00pm

Meet Kevin Quindlen, Class of 2015, Biology Major, SpeakUp Bucknell Peer Educator and Sigma Phi Epsilon President! Why was SpeakUp Bucknell created and what does it hope to accomplish on campus? READ MORE

Meet Shiri Levine and Liz Baldwin!

By Kate Jansen
September 14, 2014 - 11:55am

Name: Shiri Levine
Class: 2016
Position: Programming Chair   Name: Liz Baldwin
Class: 2016
Position: Vice President-- Human Resources READ MORE

Meet: Jessica Maguire

By Blair Francke
May 5, 2014 - 12:00pm

Meet Jessica Maguire! Jessica is very involved on Bucknell’s campus. As a member of Chi Omega, Jessica was recently awarded with the honor of being Sorority Woman of the Year. She also was a Homecoming Hostess in addition to being an Orientation Leader. Learn more about Jessica here!   READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Jen Lassen

By Blair Francke
April 29, 2014 - 5:03pm

Meet our very own, Jen Lassen! Jen is very involved on campus. As a member of our Her Campus team, Jen is also the Editor-in-Chief for The Bucknellian. Recently, Jen was also elected the Concert Committee Chair for next year. Learn more about Jen!  READ MORE

Meet: Will Evans

By Blair Francke
April 24, 2014 - 2:25pm

Meet Will Evans! A peer educator for Speak Up Bucknell, Will is co-coordinating a training program for fraternity men to Speak Up against the bystander model. Read more to see how he got involved with this organization and more about his experiences as a leader at Bucknell! 1. When did you first become involved with Speak Up Bucknell?
I first became involved with Speak Up Bucknell my sophomore year. Back in 2011, which seems like a long time ago. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Taylor Reeh

By Devin Collins
April 15, 2014 - 10:13pm

Meet Taylor Reeh. The head of Bison Pals and a keynote speaker for Relay for Life, she is doing big things this spring! Read more to see how she got involved with both of these wonderful organizations and more about her experiences as a leader at Bucknell READ MORE