Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Bucknell Celebrities

Campus Celeb: Taylor Reeh

By Devin Collins
April 15, 2014 - 10:13pm

Meet Taylor Reeh. The head of Bison Pals and a keynote speaker for Relay for Life, she is doing big things this spring! Read more to see how she got involved with both of these wonderful organizations and more about her experiences as a leader at Bucknell READ MORE

Meet: Lizzie Kirshenbaum

By Devin Collins
April 8, 2014 - 12:00pm

Most of you know Lizzie because she helped bring R.J. Mitte to Bucknell’s campus a couple weeks ago, so you think she is awesome. I mean what other college campus has a main character from Breaking Bad come speak? THANK YOU LIZZIE! Keep reading to find out how she brought him to campus, and what being on the Lectureship Committee is all about. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Brett Walter

By Devin Collins
April 1, 2014 - 2:00pm

You’ve probably seen Brett around campus rocking his new red highlights, telling you to apply for OA or giving amazing campus tours to potential Bucknellians. Brett has been working SO hard as the Oriention Coordinator for this upcoming fall, and we want to recognize him for it! Be sure to keep reading to see how Brett navigates the open space of Orientation. READ MORE

Meet: Marissa Graham

By Kate Jansen
March 24, 2014 - 5:00am

Marissa Graham
Class of 2016
Co-President of Net Impact Aside from being co-President of Bucknell’s SpeakUp initiative, Marissa Graham is involved with Net Impact, a nonprofit organization for students interested in developing business skills and building “successful impact careers” to support local environmental and social issues. 1. How did you become involved with Net Impact? READ MORE

Meet: Kevin Miller

By Devin Collins
March 10, 2014 - 12:00pm

Kevin Miller
Class of 2015
Alpha Male 2014 This week’s Campus Celeb is Kevin Miller, who stole the show and won the crown in Alpha Chi Omega’s Alpha Male Pageant. We got a chance to ask Kevin how he feels about being a reigning pageant champ, his experience at Bucknell, and what makes him most manly:      How do you feel about being the 2014 Alpha Male?
It's cool to know that everyone enjoyed the show. Getting a crown was a nice bonus too.  READ MORE

Meet: Emma Roehlke

By Jennifer Mok
March 4, 2014 - 2:56pm

This week’s Campus Celeb is Emma Roehlke and boy, does she have a lot on her plate! Despite being an active member on campus, Emma has found time to intern for a company called Cloudy Inc. Read the interview to find out more about her project and an exciting upcoming event!   1. Can you introduce yourself to everyone?
I’m a member of the Class of 2014, a Management major, Co-captain of the Cheerleading Team, member of Kappa Alpha Theta and a Student Docent at the Samek Art Museum. READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Devon Calhoun

By Blair Francke
February 26, 2014 - 11:58am

Devon Calhoun is a Sophomore and is the president of Bucknell's oldest co-ed acapella group, Two Past Midnight. We asked Devon about her role as president to find out more about what it is like managing such a talented group. As they are preparing for their spring concert, Devon has a lot going on!  READ MORE

Alumni Celeb: Mackenzie Horan

By Sara Chuirazzi
February 11, 2014 - 2:50pm

Monograms, cocktail rings, and snail mail—these are a few of her favorite things! Mackenzie Horan is a 2011 Bucknell graduate who’s not just making her way through life as a post-grad in the “real world”, but is leaving her mark. She resides in New York City with her adorable cockapoo, Rory, where she blogs about pretty much everything and anything and owns a successful online boutique.  The blog READ MORE

Joanna Gavin

By Blair Francke
February 6, 2014 - 12:00pm

Joanna Gavin
Class of 2014
Concert Committee Chair With the release of the Spring Concert, we interviewed Campus Celeb Joanna Gavin, the Chair of the Concert Committee. With such big names like Darius Rucker and Eli Young Band, we asked Joanna questions about her job as the Chair and how she handles such a big production. Read more about Joanna here!   When did your love for music begin? READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Audrey Dotson

By Devin Collins
January 28, 2014 - 12:00pm

Did you know that the Bucknell women’s basketball team has won the past three games in overtime, and that they are all huge fans of Karaoke Night at Applebee’s?  As co-captain of the team, Audrey Dotson reveals her pre-game rituals, her future goals, and what it takes to be a part of her herd at Bucknell. Keep reading to learn more about Audrey and to see what the team has in store for this season! 1) Where did your love for basketball begin? READ MORE