Her Campus Bucknell Campus Celebrities

• Meet: Avid Khorramian

Class : 2017 Major : Markets, Innovation, and Design track in the School of Management; Philosophy minor Hometown : Los Angeles, California...

• Meet: Marco Valdez

Class: 2015 Major: Mechanical Engineering 1. What do you do on campus? I'm a POSSE scholar from LA and a part of a few different...

• Meet: Heather Hennigan

(Photo credit to Alec Rogers of The Bucknellian ) Class : Senior Major : English and Women's and Gender Studies What are you involved in on...

• Meet: Ali Napoli

Class : 2015 Major : English: Creative Writing Minor : Photography, Arts Entrepreneurship Just to give the folks at home a bit of an intro...

• Meet: Mahder Etuma

Class : 2016 Major : Neuroscience 1) What do you do on campus? I am a part of Black Student Union, BASA, and one of the members of the #...

• Meet: West Shepherd

Meet sophomore West Shepherd, one of the co-founders of the soon-to-launch clothing line Frank West! Read about what sparked the idea, what...

• Meet: Erica Shartle

You can find this busy collegiette buzzing around the LC at all hours of the day. If she’s not in a meeting in the student space, you might...

• Meet: Turner Stulting

Class: 2016 Major: Women’s and Gender Studies Minor: Public Policy and Social Justice Junior (class of 2016) What do you do on campus? I’m...

• Meet: Thought Police

After seeing Thought Police perform for what felt like the hundredth time at the “Back the Bison Tailgate,” Her Campus Bucknell knew just...

• Campus Celebrity: Thought Police

• Meet: Lindsey Ruff

Can you tell us a little about your work as a Speak Up peer educator? When did you first get involved with Speak Up? What do you hope to...

• Meet: CJ Moy

1) Congratulations on being confirmed as BSG VP of Administration! What exactly does this role entail? Why did you want to get involved in...

• Meet: Professor Erica Delsandro

In honor of Homecoming 2014, we thought it would be best to feature not only one of the most raved about Professors on campus but also a...

• Meet: John Cummins

1 . What is the day in the life for you as head honchos of respective areas of Bucknell’s Dining Services? Fast paced and lots of fun! Our...

• Meet: Jennifer Mok

Sometimes it feels like Bucknell has such an array of publications, from The Bucknellian to yours truly of Her Campus Bucknell, that it’s...

• Meet: Kevin Quindlen

Meet Kevin Quindlen, Class of 2015, Biology Major, SpeakUp Bucknell Peer Educator and Sigma Phi Epsilon President! Why was SpeakUp Bucknell...

• Meet Shiri Levine and Liz Baldwin!

Name: Shiri Levine Class: 2016 Position: Programming Chair Name: Liz Baldwin Class: 2016 Position: Vice President-- Human Resources Shiri...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style