Her Campus Bucknell Campus Celebrities

• Meet: Trey Johnson

Class Year: 2018 Hometown: Cleveland, OH Major: Undecided (planning on Psychology) As a scholarship athlete, member of the Bucknell...

• Meet: Hannah Beir

Treasurer of her sorority, Bucknell Business Leader, Barre instructor and most recently a Boston Marathon finisher…ladies and gentlemen, if...

• Meet: Barbara Altmann

Photo credit: BucknellU 1. What drew you to Bucknell, and what were your first impressions of the University? I’ve known about Bucknell for...

• Meet: Jared Lowenthal

Ladies and gents, it’s time to meet Jared Lowenthal! This super involved and hilarious guy is not only the force behind the “Back up the...

• Meet: Ahmed Elnaiem

Class : 2016 Major : Cell Biology and Biochemistry Hometown in Sudan: Omdurman Hometown in the US: Rockville, MD 1. What do you do on...

• Meet: Rebecca Reeve

Major : Art History with a Studio Art Minor Class Year : 2017 Hometown : Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 1. What do you do on campus? I’m the...

• Meet: Caitlin Maloney...and ATHENA

Class: 2016 Major: Political Science (Pre-law) Minors: Legal Studies and Public Policy Hometown: Baltimore, MD 1. What do you do on campus...

• Meet: Avid Khorramian

Class : 2017 Major : Markets, Innovation, and Design track in the School of Management; Philosophy minor Hometown : Los Angeles, California...

• Meet: Marco Valdez

Class: 2015 Major: Mechanical Engineering 1. What do you do on campus? I'm a POSSE scholar from LA and a part of a few different...

• Meet: Heather Hennigan

(Photo credit to Alec Rogers of The Bucknellian ) Class : Senior Major : English and Women's and Gender Studies What are you involved in on...

• Meet: Ali Napoli

Class : 2015 Major : English: Creative Writing Minor : Photography, Arts Entrepreneurship Just to give the folks at home a bit of an intro...

• Meet: Mahder Etuma

Class : 2016 Major : Neuroscience 1) What do you do on campus? I am a part of Black Student Union, BASA, and one of the members of the #...

• Meet: West Shepherd

Meet sophomore West Shepherd, one of the co-founders of the soon-to-launch clothing line Frank West! Read about what sparked the idea, what...

• Meet: Erica Shartle

You can find this busy collegiette buzzing around the LC at all hours of the day. If she’s not in a meeting in the student space, you might...

• Meet: Turner Stulting

Class: 2016 Major: Women’s and Gender Studies Minor: Public Policy and Social Justice Junior (class of 2016) What do you do on campus? I’m...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style