Campus Cutie Roommate Edition: Patrick Figgie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Major: Managing for SustainabilityClass Year: 2016

The Basics:

• Favorite book: The Stranger by Albert Camus or The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde 
  • Favorite Movie: Blazing Saddles
  • Favorite Store: Anywhere that sells food
  • Most Played Song on your iPod: I see Fire by Ed Sheeran
  • Favorite Class at Bucknell: Thermodynamics
  • Campus Activities: Men’s Soccer Team
  • Campus Posse: Soccer Team, Mod 12 (P.S. Someone please hang out with Connor .. 407-929-0112)
  • General Interests: Music, Soccer, Cooking
  • Little Known Fact: I play guitar

Girls, Girls, Girls:

• Relationship: Single
  • What do you look for in a girl: Compatible, personalities/senses of humor, captivating smile
  • Female turnoff: Conceitedness
  • Celebrity Crush: Anna Kendrick

Best of the Rest:

• Proudest Accomplishment: Beating Connor Willings in FIFA
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Providing for a newly started family
  • 3 words to describe yourself: Passionate, Energetic, Optimistic
Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com