Campus Cutie: Mike Lansing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Randolph, NJMajor: Psychology with Religion minorClass Year: 2016

The Basics:Favorite book: Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff by: Richard CarlsonFavorite Movie: Remember the TitansFavorite Store: Urban OutfittersMost Played Song on your ipod: Been on by: G EazyFavorite Class at Bucknell: Ethics of Consumption with Maria AntonaccioCampus Activities: Soccer team and Bison Leadership AcademyCampus Posse: Junior soccer crewGeneral Interests: Snowboarding, skimboarding, golf, swimming, fishing, and cooking.Little Known Fact: I’m a quarter Jamaican

Girls, Girls, Girls:Relationship: SingleWhat do you look for in a girl: Outgoing, care-free, and chill.Female turnoff: Big egoCelebrity Crush: Jessica Alba

Best of the Rest:Proudest Accomplishment: Winning the National Championship with my boy Thor this summerWhere do you see yourself in 10 years: Hopefully still playing soccer3 words to describe yourself: Laid back, athletic, and outdoorsy

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com