Campus Cutie: Joe Nano

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Stamford, CT

Major: Financial Management

Class Year: 2016

The Basics:

• Favorite Book: Game of Thrones
  • Favorite Movie: Out Cold
  • Favorite Store: Taco Bell
  • Most Played Song on your iPod: My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion
  • Favorite Class at Bucknell: Law, Morality, and Society (Phil 100)
  • Campus Activities: Club Lax, Conservative Club, Kappa Sigma, Employee at the Equipment Desk ;), and Bucknell Business Leaders
  • Campus Posse: The Gentlemen of Kappa Sigma
  • General Interests: Backpacking, scuba diving, eating, procrastinating, snowboarding, swimming
  • Little Known Fact: I lived in Nebraska for a year

Girls, Girls, Girls:

• Relationship: Single and ready to mingle
  • What do you look for in a girl: Funny, outdoorsy, and obviously a cutie pie
  • Female Turnoff: Facial hair
  • Celebrity Crush: Miley Cyrus pre-crazy now more Selena Gomez

Best of the Rest:

• Proudest Accomplishment: Owner of a collection of five beautiful rubber duckies
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Retired on my personal beach in the British Virgin Islands
  • 3 words to describe yourself: Epic, twisted-steel and sex appeal, hilarious
Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com