Campus Cutie: Jack Ebby

Posted -

Hometown:  Lower Merion, Pa.

Major:  Undecided

Class Year:  2016

The Basics:

• Favorite Book:  “The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger
  • Favorite Movie:  “Rocky I”
  • Favorite Store:  Brooks Brothers
  • Most Played Song on Your iPod:  “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
  • Favorite Class at Bucknell:  “South Africa: Apartheid & After” with Geoffrey E. Schneider
  • Campus Activities:  Club soccer, sailing club, bird watching, caf sits
  • Campus Posse:  Harris 3
  • General Interests:  Soccer, running, cats, Philadelphia sports, my two dogs, trying to fit in with my family
  • Little Known Fact:  Grew from 5’0 to 6’2 across my 4 years of high school

Girls, Girls, Girls:

• Relationship Status: Taken
  • What You Look for in a Girl:  The looks of Blake Lively and the personality of Liz Lemon
  • Female Turnoff:  No sense of humor, acting ditsy
  • Celebrity Crush:  Rashida Jones

Best of the Rest:

• Proudest accomplishment:  Winning my age group in the Philadelphia Half Marathon
  • Where You See Yourself in 10 Years:  Beginning my campaign to be the next great Philadelphian US senator for Pennsylvania.
  • 3 Words to Describe Yourself:  Outgoing, loyal, Jewish 

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at 

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Howard, Miami and St. Vincent

Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

We Recommend

User login