Campus Cutie: Chris Adetolu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Philadelphia , PA

Major: Psychology (Pre-Med Track)

Class Year: 2017

The Basics:

Favorite book: Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison

Favorite movie: “Fast and Furious” movie series

Favorite store: Asos, H&M, Nike

Most played song on your iPod: Anything Wale, J-Cole, Kendrick Lamar and PartyNextDoor  

Favorite class at Bucknell: Eng 290- Post Obama Paradigms

Campus activities: Secretary of BSU, Strategic Planning Officer of BASA, work at Equipment Desk at the Library

Campus posse: Don’t have one

General interests: Love watching and playing sports, love reading, love music, pretty good dancer

Little known fact: I have a black belt in martial arts

Girls, Girls, Girls:

Relationship status: SINGLE !!!! *wink wink*

What do you look for in a girl: Honesty, humor, beauty, and brains

Female turnoff: Bad personality and body odor

Celebrity crush: The whole female cast from “Think Like A Man”

Best of the Rest:

Proudest accomplishment: Graduating high school in the top 5

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: An up-and-coming surgeon

3 words to describe yourself: Charismatic, hard-working, funny

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com