Campus Cutie: Brian Ward

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Manlius, NY (outside of Syracuse)Major: Civil EngineeringClass Year: 2015

The Basics:

• Favorite book: Divergent
  • Favorite Movie: Ocean’s 11
  • Favorite Store: soccer.com
  • Most Played Song on your ipod: “Hopeless Wanderer” by Mumford and Sons
  • Favorite Class at Bucknell: Ground Improvement Engineering
  • Campus Activities: Soccer, InterVarsity, Executive Intern for Dean of Engineering
  • Campus Posse: Soccer team, Dylan Cowell and Bryson Hough aka The Triple
  • General Interests: Laying in hammocks, European soccer, traveling to new places
  • Little Known Fact: I have a bean shaped birthmark on my left wrist

Girls, Girls, Girls:

• Relationship: Long distance relationship with my girlfriend of 2 and a half years, Carly
  • What do you look for in a girl: Sense of humor, Cares about others, Likes being outside
  • Female turnoff: Too dramatic
  • Celebrity Crush: Rachel McAdams

Best of the Rest:

• Proudest Accomplishment: National Scholar Athlete of the Year for high school soccer my senior year
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Geotechnical engineer by day and climbing mountains or playing golf with Carly in my free time
  • 3 words to describe yourself: Hardworking, dedicated, driven
Devin is a sophomore at Bucknell University. She is intending to be a Markets, Innovation and Design major in the School of Management, and is also pursuing a minor in Creative Writing. She can be found giving tours around campus, doing homework on the quad, or dancing in her apartment with her friends. Devin also writes for the HC Bucknell chapter, and loves all things Her Campus! Outside of school and HC, she enjoys playing sports, reading, singing, and trying new foods. In fact, her life motto is "eat dessert first." Devin is very excited to be the Management Intern at HC headquarters in Boston this summer!