Bucknell Celebrity Look-alikes Part 3

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Round three? It could only happen at a school as stunning as Bucknell, folks. And don’t worry, we saved some of the best for last. Without further ado, meet the next crop of local celebs!

Bobby Watters & Daniel Radcliffe

Marcus Bollman & Zack Gilford 

Guy Efrat & “Goldberg” (the goalie from “Mighty Ducks”)

Greg Ruda & Mitchell Musso

Charlie Duryee & Dave Franco

Matt Lipper & Screech (from Saved by the Bell)

Luke Vreeland & Jake Gyllenhaal

Anabelle Florio & Mandy Lee (from MisterWives)

Steph Casino & Mila Kunis

If you have a friend or classmate that has a famous face and might like to be featured in a future edition, let us know! We’ll email them for the okay first… so you can’t tell us your awful hallmate looks like Honey Boo-Boo’s mom, unless of course they actually do.Perry Hamilton, Writer/Mastermind of Article, pch010@bucknell.eduLiz Bacharach, Campus Correspondent, ekb006@bucknell.edu

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com