Bring Bedsider In the Wild to Bucknell!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Who says birth control has to be boring? Bedsider wants to make it fun—and they want to come to Bucknell!

This fall, Bedsider an online birth control support network for women 18-29 operated by The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, is launching their In the Wild program on college campuses all over the country. There will be parties, lectures, pub crawls, movie nights and info booths all designed to help students get on top of their sex life. Bedsider thinks that collegiettes should have the right to a healthy, happy sex life without having to worry about unplanned pregnancy, and they think that for that to happen, collegiettes need to take an active role in their own reproductive health. In the Wild was created for collegiettes to be able to do just that—and have a little fun while they’re at it!

Want to bring Bedsider to Bucknell? The organization, which is not funded by pharmaceutical companies or the government, is looking for volunteer Campus Reps to host In the Wild events and entertain, engage and inform collegiettes and collegents about birth control. Bedsider Campus Reps will gain valuable work experience and make a difference in public health by generating awareness, starting conversations and helping college women and men learn about birth control options. Talk about a fun resume-booster!

If you’re interested, apply here by September 22.  Good luck, collegiettes!

Brittany is passionate about the development of communities, both online and offline. As the Director of Community Development & Strategic Programming for Her Campus Media, Brittany oversees the development and growth of the Her Campus Chapter and Alumni Networks. She also oversees internal professional development and mentorship programming for current students and postgrads, including the first annual 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women list. Currently, Brittany spearheads programming and production of Her Campus's tentpole conference series - Her Conference and Her Conference: High School - and the production of College Fashion Week 2015.Brittany's pastimes include listening to live music, reading books in their physical form, being outdoors, and consuming way too much coffee. She is an alumna of Boston College and currently lives in Austin, TX. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram.