This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

It has hit that point in the year where college seems to be a never ending cycle of assignments, readings, and essays. Instead of reminding you of all the reasons you should run to the library, order a Venti coffee and bunker down, rather, here are some inspiring reminders.

1. You’re killin’ it. No, seriously. College is hard, and especially a place where there are high expectations, and low temperatures, you’ve managed to come this far which is amazing.

2. The weeks following Fall Break before Thanksgiving are exhausting. It’s hard to jump right back into the workload and readjust to your surrounding after being with your family or friends. Especially in a competitive atmosphere, it becomes extremely taxing, and though you may feel overwhelmed and stressed, you’re doing your best! Make sure you practice positive self-talk, especially because we do our best when we are in a positive state of mind.

3. In three short weeks, Thanksgiving will be beckoning us all home. Thanksgiving allows us not only a physical separation from school, but also the mental break we all need (and deserve). Within the next coming weeks, it’s important to keep in sight this break and remind yourself how close it truly is.

4. After Thanksgiving, there’s only a couple weeks left before we have finals! Sometimes, with the end in sight, motivation drops to an all time low.  Instead, use the upcoming weeks to motivate and inspire you to push through to the next break! By staying organized, balancing your school work with your social life, and keeping those breaks in mind, you’ll be set to overcome the stressors of everyday life.

5. Lastly, remind yourself that you’ve come this far! You are already halfway done, so there’s no point in giving up now!