Her Campus Bucknell Blog

• Put Your Heart Before Your Head

Every day, every minute, we are faced with the need to make a decision, a conclusion, a choice. Whether it’s tea or coffee, studying in 7th...

• How to Be the Girl Who Has It All

From the very first time you started school, you were aware of “that girl.” She was probably the one in kindergarten handing out...

• Just Gimme Some Space…Yeah?

When I was younger I used to become down right heartbroken at the sight of someone dining alone. I would ask my parent’s “do you think that...

• Why Summer Jobs Don’t Suck

As unemployed college students, we don’t have many choices to make money other than getting hired for an awful, time demanding, minimum...

• A Letter to Our Mothers

As collegiettes, we are #blessed to have a large and eclectic support system. Every girl has her BFF from school, her BFF from home, her...

• What Sam Smith Has Taught Us

If there was one clear winner at The Grammy’s on February 9th, it was Sam Smith. The 22-year-old artist took home four awards, including...

• Music to “Set the Mood”

According to Mens Health Magazine, 50% of men expect to get busy this Valentine's Day. Looking to "set the mood"? A couple of sensual songs...

• An HC World On a String

Are you there, God? It’s us, Her Campus… Picture this: you’re at the ripe age of 11 years old, standing in the dressing room of the ever-...

• Challenging the Hook-up Culture

Attention ladies of “Generation Do It All”: there is no denying that you’re busy with a packed schedule full of schoolwork, running three...

• Fear of Failure

Mistakes. Slip-ups. Failures. Red faces of embarrassment. As students, we learn how to organize an essay, conjugate verbs in a foreign...

• The Empowered Valentine

Once again, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner; and, once again, we’re probably still single. Just like last Valentine’s Day, and...

• A Tribute to the Fracket

Oh, the fracket. A slang term meaning “frat jacket” used by collegiate women everywhere – or at least those who experience the true meaning...

• The Pullout Method

Of all the names Millennials have been called the nickname the “pullout generation” is one of the most telling and interesting. This term...

• The Benefits of Journaling

Between my seventh and twelfth birthdays, I received enough journals as gifts to fill an entire bookshelf. I remember how each year, after...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style