Her Campus Bucknell Blog

• Mother’s Day Flipbook

In honor of Mother's Day, the ladies of Her Campus Bucknell answer the question: What has your mom taught you?
  • Senior Reflection

“Snap.” The sound my iPhone makes when I capture the cotton candy clouds and rays of sunshine above Rooke Chapel. I smile and reflect on...

• A Letter to Bucknell

Dear Bucknell, As my time quickly comes to an end the only words that seem appropriate are thank you. The past four years here have single...

• Forever Orange and Blue

I went to a sleep away camp for seven summers. Upon being forced to leave at the ripe age of 15 without the promise of returning the...

• The Hardest Goodbye of Them All

The first day of orientation in August of 2011, my parents and I drove onto campus and were greeted by excited students jumping up and down...

• A Letter to My Past Hook Up

What even was I to you? Think about it. Not what you actually tell other people (and what I’ve heard through the grapevine), but what you...

• Table Manners for the Modern Lady

While I may not agree with the outdated, Victorian sense of the word lady-like, I do believe that presenting oneself well at the dinner...

• A Case for Fast Fashion

Wearing a great outfit is so important –you never know where you will end up or who you will see or meet. And there really is nothing...

• Spring Fever vs. Finals

After what seemed to be a never-ending winter, the weather has finally broken and so has our motivation to do work. With finals creeping up...

• A Breakup Letter to Pants

Dearest Pants, We think it’s time you give us a little bit of space. You’ve been so reliable these past few months. You’ve kept our legs...

• Are You C*ckblocking Yourself?

Sunday mornings are notorious for the “What happened last night? Did you hook up with him/her? Did I throw up?” conversation. Arguably,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style