This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown:Minneapolis, MN
Major: Econ and Political Science
Class Year: 2014
            This week’s campus cutie got interested in Bucknell University from his best friend in high school.  Although he chose to come here for the secluded location, Austin Hoeg is getting so well deserved attention.

The Basics:
Favorite Book: The Road by Cormack McCarthy
Favorite Movie:Limitless
Favorite store: Walmart, it saves me on campus.
Most played song on your ipod:Highway 20 Ride by Zac Brown
Favorite Class at Bucknell: Logic with Professor Flemming
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: Everywhere, everything is about Bucknell University.  All of the stores and Lewisburg support Bucknell, which is pretty cool.
Campus Activities:I am on the Club Baseball team.  I am a member of the Sojo Res College.  I was also a Building on Foundations (BOF) counselor.
Campus Posse: The Carey House people- More specifically Chet, Lucas and Mike.
General Interests:Sports in general.  Any team Minnesota.  I also love cats.  People say I am obsessed with my cats.  I like to be on lakes, not oceans; I’m afraid of oceans. 
Little Known Fact:I am Danish and I have relatives still living there.  I am going abroad there next fall.

Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: In a relationship
What do you look for in a girl:Someone who can easily hang out with my guy friends… Bro-out with us.
Female turnoff:When they take way too long to get ready and care too much about the superficial things.
Celebrity Crush:Amber Lancaster

The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment:Getting into Bucknell University.  I guess that would be my proudest one.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years:Married with a couple kittens, and probably just healthy with a good job.
3 words to describe yourself: Goofy, personable, and gullible.

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com