Her Campus Bucknell Archives

• Meet: Trey Johnson

Class Year: 2018 Hometown: Cleveland, OH Major: Undecided (planning on Psychology) As a scholarship athlete, member of the Bucknell...

• The Buzz Behind Bumble

Just returned from abroad, newly 21 and commuting into NYC for a 9-5 job, I find myself caught in the middle when it comes to romance. Is...

• 4 Ways to Enjoy Your Commute

Whether your daily back-and-forth is fifteen minutes or an hour, commuting can be a huge pain in the a**. Not only is commuting often...

• Mother’s Day Flipbook

In honor of Mother's Day, the ladies of Her Campus Bucknell answer the question: What has your mom taught you?
  • Graduation 2015

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 05/17/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    Bucknell University
  • Meet: Hannah Beir

Treasurer of her sorority, Bucknell Business Leader, Barre instructor and most recently a Boston Marathon finisher…ladies and gentlemen, if...

• Summer Vacation

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 05/08/2015 - 17:00
    Location: 
    Anywhere you can find a break!
  • How to Rock Your Bikini Body

Step 1: Disregard all “bikini body” workouts. It is that time of year where we feel that we have to transform our seemingly imperfect...

• Senior Reflection

“Snap.” The sound my iPhone makes when I capture the cotton candy clouds and rays of sunshine above Rooke Chapel. I smile and reflect on...

• A Letter to Bucknell

Dear Bucknell, As my time quickly comes to an end the only words that seem appropriate are thank you. The past four years here have single...

• Forever Orange and Blue

I went to a sleep away camp for seven summers. Upon being forced to leave at the ripe age of 15 without the promise of returning the...

• The Hardest Goodbye of Them All

The first day of orientation in August of 2011, my parents and I drove onto campus and were greeted by excited students jumping up and down...

• A Letter to My Past Hook Up

What even was I to you? Think about it. Not what you actually tell other people (and what I’ve heard through the grapevine), but what you...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style