Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Bucknell Archives

#WCW The Inspirational Malala Yousafzai

By Louise Peterson
April 18, 2014 - 11:00am

READ MORE

Style Blog - Amanda Beare

By Kate Jansen
April 17, 2014 - 3:24pm

What are your current style inspirations? I am most inspired by people who march to the beat of their own drum when it comes to fashion. I admire those who don't feel the need to conform to conventionality on campus (Shoutout to Lindsey Ruff- keep doing you and letting me raid your wardrobe). What is your all-time favorite trend? To be honest, I don't really like trends. Everyone should be themselves, be comfortable, love their clothes, and not worry about what others think. What is your go-to Super Saturday ensemble? READ MORE

The Coexistence of Chivalry and Feminism

By Sara Chuirazzi
April 17, 2014 - 3:20pm

READ MORE

Taking Festival Fashion to Class

By Amanda Relick
April 16, 2014 - 11:00am

With summertime right around the corner comes the promise of tons of amazing music festivals.  Festival fashion has become a major trend for summer style, and while the adorable crop tops and tiny jean shorts are perfect for concerts, how can we make this trend part of our everyday style on campus?  Here are a few tips for embracing the free-spirited festival style while still looking appropriate for class.  READ MORE

The Art of Failure

By Molly Davis
April 16, 2014 - 11:00am

READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Taylor Reeh

By Devin Collins
April 15, 2014 - 10:13pm

Meet Taylor Reeh. The head of Bison Pals and a keynote speaker for Relay for Life, she is doing big things this spring! Read more to see how she got involved with both of these wonderful organizations and more about her experiences as a leader at Bucknell READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Bryan Horowitz

By Blair Francke
April 15, 2014 - 10:07pm

Name: Bryan Horowitz
Hometown: Chappaqua, NY
Major: Economics & Environmental Studies
Class Year: 2016 The Basics: READ MORE

Relay for Life

By Sara Chuirazzi
April 15, 2014 - 9:55pm

Relay for Life is a worldwide effort to raise money for cancer awareness. Through fundraising and a twenty-four hour "walkathon", Bucknellians are helping create a world with more birthdays! This year, the event has a Wild West theme and there will be games, music, food, and incredible student speakers. It's a campus-wide event that you don't want to miss! READ MORE

Not All Calories Are Created Equal: The truth behind calories, and why we should stop worrying so much about them

By Kate Osman
April 15, 2014 - 9:49pm

Calories: we cut them, count them, and often times obsess over them. But many people don’t at all understand calories- and why they’re not the most important thing to consider in our diets. READ MORE

Boston Strong: America’s Comeback

By Gabby DeRosa
April 15, 2014 - 9:43pm

April 21, 2014 will be a historically legendary day for the people of Massachusetts, Boston residents, runners, and Americans at large. This date marks the 118th edition of the Boston Marathon, an event that is now dear to our hearts. It is hard to forget what happened just a year ago on April 15, 2013 when two consecutive bombs exploded near the finish line, killing three spectators and injuring 264 others. It was a moment of shock and devastation as many of us questioned how this could happen in our great nation. READ MORE