Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Bucknell Archives

Academic Quad.

By Bucknell University

310 Rosemont at Book Store 

By Bucknell University
September 16, 2014 - 6:15pm

Go to the bookstore to shop Free People, Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines, Patagonia and more.   READ MORE

People's Climate March

By Bucknell University
September 16, 2014 - 6:13pm

Join a historic summit on climate change in NYC. More information can be found on their website: http://peoplesclimate.org/march/   READ MORE

Jane Goodall, "Sowing the Seeds of Hope"

By Bucknell University

What’s New with Bucknell Dining

By Jen Lassen
September 16, 2014 - 12:00pm

A new academic year means new changes at the Buck. From comfy new chairs in the Library Couch Room, to flashy new television screens and game tables at Uptown, to a brand-spankin’ new residence hall in the works…change is happening like never before. But amidst all this change, what’s really on everyone’s mind? Food. The Bison, Bostwick Marketplace, 7th Street Café, and The Flying Bison (Flyson?) recently decided to shake things up with new food, new hours, and new nutrition options. Check ’em all out…and, of course, bon appetite!   NEW FOOD: READ MORE

Susque-halla

By Elizabeth Bacharach

An Ode to Joan Rivers

By Julia Tompkins
September 15, 2014 - 12:00pm

On September 4, 2014 countless 20-somethings all around the world lost their rogue and outspoken voice. Joan Rivers was that voice for many of us. Joan always blurted out what we were always thinking but we were too reserved to articulate. Commonly known for her harsh (but hilarious) critiques on her show Fashion Police, Joan Rivers was always able to come out and give the rudest (but true) commentary about celebrities and what they wore. Comedian, producer, writer, television host, fashion critic, actress extraordinaire, Joan made the most out of her 81 years on this planet. READ MORE

Rise and Reaction to Sigma Chi's Mansion Madness

By Gabby DeRosa
September 15, 2014 - 12:00pm

Current dialogue concerning sexual assault has been extremely relevant and ever increasing at Bucknell and in society at large. The issue is finally gaining the recognition it deserves, with the goal of long-term meaningful solutions involved. On Thursday, September 11, 2014 a petition letter was written and sent out by a number of Bucknell students and faculty who had something to say about sexual assault and Bucknell. They were writing a letter on the grounds of being concerned about Sigma Chi fraternity’s register theme that was planned for Saturday, September 13, 2014. The theme was called “A Night at the Mansion,” an annual reoccurring theme for Sigma Chi’s first register of the season....

Meet Shiri Levine and Liz Baldwin!

By Kate Jansen
September 14, 2014 - 11:55am

Name: Shiri Levine
Class: 2016
Position: Programming Chair   Name: Liz Baldwin
Class: 2016
Position: Vice President-- Human Resources READ MORE

Campus Cutie: Mack Jones

By Margaret Hilton
September 14, 2014 - 11:49am

Hometown: Wellesley, MA
Major: Biology
Class Year: 2017 The Basics: READ MORE