Her Campus Bucknell Archives

• 8 Storage Hacks for Under $10

Already feel like you can’t find half of the clothing items and school supplies you unpacked just a week or two ago? Well then Her Campus...

• Bra or Nah?

Oh how lucky we are ladies, because as of recently when it comes to covering our girls, we’ve got options. Channeling our bra-burning...

• Meet: Cheyenne Mendes

Hometown: Brockton, MA Major: Sociology and Psychology and minor in Women and Gender Studies Class Year: 2016 WOOOOO 1. Tell us about...

• Campus Cutie: Dylan O'Connor

Major: Undeclared School of Management Class Year: 2018 Hometown: New Canaan, Connecticut The Basics: Favorite book: Remains of the Day...

• Meet: Trey Johnson

Class Year: 2018 Hometown: Cleveland, OH Major: Undecided (planning on Psychology) As a scholarship athlete, member of the Bucknell...

• The Buzz Behind Bumble

Just returned from abroad, newly 21 and commuting into NYC for a 9-5 job, I find myself caught in the middle when it comes to romance. Is...

• 4 Ways to Enjoy Your Commute

Whether your daily back-and-forth is fifteen minutes or an hour, commuting can be a huge pain in the a**. Not only is commuting often...

• Mother’s Day Flipbook

In honor of Mother's Day, the ladies of Her Campus Bucknell answer the question: What has your mom taught you?
  • Meet: Hannah Beir

Treasurer of her sorority, Bucknell Business Leader, Barre instructor and most recently a Boston Marathon finisher…ladies and gentlemen, if...

• Summer Vacation

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 05/08/2015 - 17:00
    Location: 
    Anywhere you can find a break!
  • Graduation 2015

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 05/17/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    Bucknell University
  • How to Rock Your Bikini Body

Step 1: Disregard all “bikini body” workouts. It is that time of year where we feel that we have to transform our seemingly imperfect...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style