This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

1. Ard’s Farm.

Hundreds of pumpkins, friendly farm animals, and corn mazes?! Ard’s is the quintessential place to take your significant other in the fall. Purchase pumpkins and carve them together, or get totally lost in the corn maze….or if those don’t sound appealing, simply go inside for a hearty meal.

2. Breakfast Date.

If you’re a breakfast person like me, then this idea is for you! Lewisburg has plenty of great breakfast options, but a few that stand out above the rest include Amami, Cherry Alley, and Street of Shops.

3. Farmer’s Market.

Every Wednesday, the Lewisburg Farmer’s Market is open from 8:00AM to 2:00PM. If you want to make this into a date, bring your special someone and explore all the local fruits, vegetables, organic food and crafts. It’s open year round! The location is Fairground Road in Lewisburg, PA.

4. Shikkelany State Park.

Shikkelany State Park is located at the convergence of the Susquehanna River in PA and the West Branch Susquehanna River. It’s just a thirteen-minute drive from Bucknell, and a charming spot for hiking, boating, fishing, or even a picnic.

5. River Walk.

While the weather is still pleasant, consider going on a walk by the river. Sure it’s not a walk on the beach, but it’s still pretty romantic. You can even find a spot to sit and talk and just enjoy each other’s company.

What's up Collegiettes! I am so excited to be one half of the Campus Correspondent team for Bucknell's chapter of Her Campus along with the lovely Julia Shapiro.  I am currently a senior at Bucknell studying Creative Writing and Sociology.