The Zodiac Signs as Starbucks Orders

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Zodiac signs reveal much about a person, from their partner compatibility to their personality traits. But what if zodiacs also aligned with Starbucks orders too? Read on and you’ll find that they do, falling perfcectly in sync with the delicious coffee creations we order day in and day out at Starbucks! 

Aries: Americano 

Bold, energizing, and independent – Americanos don’t need milk or sweetener to be fantastic. No, they can be bad all by themselves. Just like an Aries, Americanos are strong and get things done. Some people might find Americanos too bold for their taste, but just like Aries, their boldness comes from a place of warmth. 

Taurus: White Chocolate Mocha 

The white chocolate mocha is an indulgence. It is the beverage equivalent of cuddling up in bed on a cold winter evening. Like a Taurus, you can always depend on a WCM and you can always count on it to make you feel at home. 

Gemini: Caramel Macchiato 

The two sides of a Gemini could not be more visible than in an Iced Caramel Macchiato. But like Gemini, when all blended together, those two sides create something sweet.  

Cancer: Cold Brew 

Cold Brew is perfectly strong iced coffee, brewed cold. Much like Cancer, Cold Brew is adaptable, containing strong flavors beneath its exterior. Mixed together with milk and sugar, Cold Brew is as sweet as a Cancer.  

Leo: Mocha Frap 

Mocha Frap— the drink that stole the show, and our hearts. Like Leo, it’s hard to find a soul out there that doesn’t adore the Mocha Frap. It’s sweet and successful, and it knows it should be in the spotlight. You’ll never have a dull moment with a Mocha Frap and a Leo by your side. 

Virgo: Iced Coffee Black 

The ICB is straight-forward, reliable, and precise. Virgos and ICBs are independent, not needing outsiders like milk or sugar to make them good. They don’t sugar-coat anything and like Virgo, it may take some getting used to, but once you start drinking black iced coffee, you couldn’t imagine your life without it. 

Libra: Passion Tea Lemonade  

Passion Tea Lemonade tastes like friendship. It is the drink equivalent of hanging out with friends on a warm sunny day. Just like Libra, the passion tea lemonade seems to shine in groups. They are easy-going and almost enchanting— once you have a taste you have to keep going back for more. 

Scorpio: Pike – black 

Pike is upfront. It is the mixture between the dark and blonde roast: not too strong that it needs to be toned down, but not too light that it’s not enough. Like Scorpio, Pike is best when left alone. You don’t need to add anything to Pike to make it taste better, just like Scorpios don’t need to surrounded by people to have a good time. Pike and Scorpio are often misunderstood, as many feel like there are too bitter, but those close to them know that they are warm and loving. 

Sagittarius: Espresso 

Sagittarians and Espresso shots are lively bursts of energy. They are both independent, as Sagittarians do not like to be tied down and Espresso is a drink that is also taken alone. Espresso is not particularly sweet or bitter, but a compromise of the two. Just being in the presence of Sag and Espresso can left others’ moods. 

Capricorn: Cappuccino 

Cappuccinos are standard. They are reliable, not too over-powering, and they get the job done. Much like Caps, they are strong enough to get you where you need to go, but not so much that they hurt you in the processes. They are well-rounded and likeable.

Aquarius: Iced Coffee with Milk 

Aquarians are known for being aloof and original, which is just like an Iced Coffee with Milk. Not as over-bearing as an Iced Coffee Black, the Milk adds an easy-going flavor to the bitterness of the iced coffee. One can add as much or as little milk as they wish, making it, like Aquarius, different by choice. 

Pisces: Vanilla Latte 

Pisces are compassionate and loveable, and the Vanilla latte just tastes like a nice warm hug. It’s like coffee for your soul. You’ll fall for the Vanilla Latte just as quick as you’ll fall for a Pisces. Right when you take that first sip, you’ll know Vanilla Lattes are the drink for you. 

Sarah Watkins

Stony Brook

Sarah Watkins is a transfer student at Boston University studying sociology. Before transferring to BU she co-founded HC Stony Brook at Stony Brook Univeristy. Her interests include: How I Met Your Mother, juice cleanses, astrology, talking about traffic (like a true LA native), Arctic Monkeys, and the oxford comma. Her current dream job is to become a professor in sociology, and on any given day you can find her drinking copious amounts of coffee and reading her sociology textbook like it's a novel. 
Summer is a Boston University graduate ('15) that received a BS in Journalism with a concentration in magazine journalism. Her interests include editorial design and lifestyle, fashion, and beauty content, as she aspires to be a fashion magazine writer and editor. She is currently a fashion and beauty writer for Bustle.com and previously served as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Boston University. Summer likes to think of herself as a lipstick enthusiast and smoothie connoisseur, so when she isn't writing for Bustle, you could probably find her sipping on a strawberry-banana smoothie and planning her next purchases at Sephora. Follow Summer on Twitter @SummerArlexis