This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

We’re a few weeks into the season and summer is approaching! Get out there to a game!  

The Park 

Fenway Park is the oldest baseball park in America. Have you seen the Green Monster? Or the Citgo sign? It has an incredibly intimate atmosphere that draws you in. 

I dare you to not sing along to “Sweet Caroline!” 

The City 

It’s also located in an amazing neighborhood.

Located about a 10-minute walk from campus, the neighborhood has plenty of restaurants and shops to explore, too. 

The Food 

Whether you’re a fan of hot dogs, peanuts, or soft pretzels, the ballpark has one-of-a-kind foods for all tastes.

Try the ice cream in a mini baseball helmet, it’s a classic! 

The Fans 

Boston sports fans are the best in the entire world, and Red Sox fans are no exception.

This fan-base persevered through a World Series drought for 86 years and will support their team every night. They’re hungry for another championship.  

The Team 

After an early exit from the postseason last year, the team reloaded in the offseason and added another starting pitcher to the mix. ​

The team is still young but gains experience by the minute, and they’re a promising contender for the World Series.  

Have a great time and GO SOX!

Elena is a junior at Boston University studying Film and Television and Journalism.  She likes her shows created by HBO or Shonda Rhimes and possesses an undying love for the New England Patriots.     
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.