emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Which Christmas Song Are You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

It may still be November, but Christmas is just around the corner. And yet again, it’s finally time to start blasting your favorite Christmas jams (if you haven’t already). So, look below to find out what Christmas Classic describes your life with this mini quiz!  

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie?

A. Love Actually

B. Elf

C. A Christmas Story

D. The Grinch

E. Other

2. What is the best thing about Christmas?

A. Mistletoe

B. Christmas Spirit

C. Quality Time with the Fam

D. Sled Rides

E. Presents, What Else?

3. How do you celebrate the holidays?

A. With Someone Special

B. Nothing Special, Just Getting Cozy by the Fire with Hot Chocolate

C. At Home with Family and Friends

D. I Like to Travel During the Holidays

E. Throwing a Party

4. Whose Christmas album do you enjoy listening to the most?

A. “Merry Christmas” – Mariah Carey

B. “That’s Christmas to Me” – Pentatonix

C. “Wrapped in Red” – Kelly Clarkson

D. “Christmas” – Michael Buble

E. Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album

5. What do you want for Christmas this year?

A. True Love

B. Ugly Christmas Sweaters/Socks/Something Cozy

C. Board Games

D. Cute Boots

E. A New Record Player

If You Got Mostly A’s :

“All I Want for Christmas is You” – You don’t want a lot for Christmas, but there is just one thing you need: love! The holiday season is the most romantic time of the year, and whether you admit it or not, you’re a hopeless romantic who doesn’t want to be alone, especially during the holidays! Hopefully, you’ll find love before you even know it!

If You Got Mostly B’s:

“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” — Is it really Christmas without your Christmas spirit? You love every little thing about the holidays, whether it’s singing carols, buying Christmas presents or even baking cookies on Christmas Eve. The rush of the holidays just excites you. You might feel the urge to buy every Christmas-themed product you can find. Once Christmas is over, you’re already planning out next year’s festivities!

If You Got Mostly C’s:

“Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” — For you, spending quality time with family and friends is the best part of the holidays. Cause it’s really not what’s under the tree that matters, it’s who’s gathered around it, right? You’re the life of the party and people just love being around you.

If You Got Mostly D’s:

“White Christmas” — Who doesn’t wish for a traditional white Christmas and all the coziness it brings? The holidays are a perfect time to spend with family, reflect on the year and enjoy the enchanted winter weather. You put others before yourself and like to live more in the moment. You appreciate the little things in life and always look at the positive side of things.

If You Got Mostly E’s:

“Jingle Bell Rock” — It’s ok to be a little extra during the holidays right? You’re a trendsetter and will always be remembered for going above and beyond. You absolutely love the holiday season and can never get tired of listening to the classics (possibly even watching Mean Girls for the hundredth time!)

What’s your favorite Christmas classic? Let us know!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.