What You Need To End Your Spring Break Right

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

By Kabita Das

It’s the last weekend of Spring Break! Can you believe it? After weeks of all nighters and coffee runs, it’s safe to say that we all have earned some time off. Many students choose to spend their last weekend on a big adventure (and, lets be honest, a last minute adventure). Some students hit the beaches in Miami with friends and take a break from Boston’s frigid weather. Other students may choose to go to the MoMa or the Guggenheim in New York City to appreciate the arts. I however will be at home watching Netflix until March 13th rolls around, getting way too much sleep and eating way too much food. But whether you’re on the couch or you’re out and about, Her Campus’ Spring Break Survival Kit is an essential to any BU student to making it through their last few days of Spring Break! 

The first item in the Spring Break Survival Kit is L’Oreal’s Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Lotion for a quick and easy application that dries quickly and comes out streak free. If you’re perfecting your tan from the beach, or if you want to pretend that you went to the beach, this product is a must! 

Second in the Survival Kit package is Cystex Urinary Pain Relief. Take care of your health and your comfort over break in order to have the best time possible! Cystex helps to quickly relieve pain and burning from UTI’s and is the #1 brand of antibacterial protection.  

Next let’s take a look at Erin Condren’s Monthly Planner; this book combines organization with inspiration. To the BU students who like to plan every moment of their week to make the most of break, this product is for you! 

Let’s not forget about Erin Condren’s Dual Tip Markers that are just as noteworthy. Whether you use them in your Erin Condren’s monthly planner or for doodling in your free time, these are the markers to get because their colors are BU-tiful! 

I cannot remember the last time I have seen a laptop without any stickers on it. If you have some bare space on your device, then check out Erin Condren’s Bloom Sticker Sheet! It has classy floral designs that will definitely boost your laptop aesthetic. 

Dry shampoo is every college student’s secret weapon during the school year, but don’t forget to pack Freeman Beauty’s Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo in your travel bag. Whether you’re rushing to class or rushing to meet a friend (that you already texted you were on your way), dry shampoo will get you out the door as quickly as possible! 

Using make up is a way to convey without words an element of your character. With Charlotte Tillbury’s bold colors, you’ll look ready to conquer the world! 

As it’s important to stay hydrated when you’re in school to stay attentive and healthy, it’s also important to do the same during break. Juicy Couture’s tumbler is a great way to bring water around- in style! 

Many BU students are using this spring break to dig into internship applications. The Spring Break Survival Kit includes the #ActuallySheCan Success Issue to empower readers that are jumping into their career. If you’re interested in female empowerment in the workplace, then read up! 

If you’re interested in shopping Juicy Couture, check out this promo code for 20% off. What college student doesn’t like a good discount? 

Remember to follow us on Instagram for a chance to win some of Spring Break Survival favs! Happy Spring Break, stay safe, and have fun! 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.