What Song You Should Bump This Holiday Season Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

‘Tis the season to play all the holiday jams. Winter just wouldn’t be complete without all the classic holiday songs we just can’t seem to get enough of. However, with so many options, it can be hard to narrow it down to just one to play. Thanks to the help of the stars however, we can help you pick.

Aries – “Jingle Bell Rock”

This fun and upbeat song totally fits with the Aries vibe. They’re commonly known as the life of the party and “Jingle Bell Rock” can make anyone get up and dance.

Taurus – “Last Christmas”

Arguably the most loyal sign in the zodiac, Taurus can’t help but resist this classic holiday love song. Plus, it’s one of the best to belt out the words to when prepping for the holidays.

Gemini – “Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!”

Gemini’s are known for their outgoing and friendly personality. This song reflects their optimism and shows how even being stuck inside because of the weather can be turned into a good time.

Cancer – “Happy Xmas (War is Over)

One attribute that defines Cancers is their peaceful attitude. This timeless John Lennon holiday songs fits right in with that ideal and celebrates the tranquility of the holidays.

Leo – “Wonderful Christmastime”

Leos are known for being very spirited and this song is nothing short of that. It’s the perfect tune for a wintertime dance party, which a Leo will surely enjoy.

Virgo – “Silver Bells”

As an earth sign, Virgos are marked by their grounded and welcoming nature. This simple yet beautiful song is one that is sure to please them emotionally and mentally.

Libra – “White Christmas”

Libras are known for their sense of balance, and this tune is the perfect balance between classic and fun. Plus, you can always get a kick out of re-enacting the scene from Home Alone while singing along.

Scorpio – “Baby It’s Cold Outside”

Scorpios are seen as the most sensual sign of the zodiac, and this love song fits right into that. The holidays just wouldn’t be complete without a little romance and Scorpios are sure to enjoy this tale.

Sagittarius – “All I Want for Christmas is you”

As the most optimistic and upbeat sign, this pop anthem is the perfect holiday song fit for Sagittarius. They’ll still have a great time playing this even if they can’t hit those notes exactly like Mariah.

Capricorn – “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”

One of the oldest and most timeless holiday songs is sure to be enjoyed by Capricorns. With their straightforward and classy taste, this tune is sure to get them through the holiday season.

Aquarius – “Frosty the Snowman”

Aquarius is often viewed as the most unique sign of the zodiac, and “Frosty the Snowman” tells a tale like no other. Aquarians will love this non-traditional approach to a holiday song.

Pisces – “Winter Wonderland”

As happy and loving as Pisces are, they are sure to enjoy this winter classic. Even though they are water signs, you can be sure they won’t mind sitting by the fire.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.