Although the weather in Boston still seems like it’s Winter it doesn’t mean that you can’t start dressing like it’s Spring. Here are some quick ways to make your winter wardrobe spring ready.
1. Start with adding small pops of color to your winter outfits like neon jewelry, handbags, and shoes.
2. Trade in your winter coat for a lightweight denim jacket.
3. Add prints and colors, such as florals and pastels, into your outfit by adding scarves. This can make any chunky knit sweater more spring appropriate.
4. Instead of wearing dark denim wear a lighter wash or colored jeans. This can instantly make any winter outfit springtime appropriate. And ditch the full-length jeans for a cropped length. Or just roll up your jeans!
5. Wear ankle boots rather than knee-high boots. You can get away with wearing ankle in almost any season, especially if they are a lighter color.
1. Necklace: Asos, $27
Flats: Jcrew, $125
Handbag: ModCloth, $48
2. Denim Jacket: Topshop, $80
3. Scarf: MissSelfridge, $28
4. Jeans: Hudson Jeans: $198
5. Ankle Boots: Steve Madden, $99