This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With finals just around the corner, daydreaming of Christmas morning is sometimes the only way to get through the upcoming weeks. Although we all love those big, under-the-tree gifts, sometimes the most cherished gifts are the ones found hanging on the fireplace mantle. Stocking gifts are the perfect chance to get the items you really need, but didn’t necessarily ask for on your Christmas list. Below are my five favorite stocking-stuffers to ask for.

1.  Essie Nail Polish

Long-lasting and in endless holiday-chic shades, seeing the white top of the Essie nail polish bottles in your stocking will always leave you feeling satisfied. They are about $9 and sold at most drugstore or salons.

2.  Victoria’s Secret Underwear

Let’s be serious, you can never have enough cute underwear. The Victoria’s Secret PINK 5 for $26 deal is the perfect way to add to your collection this holiday season. Just as advertised on it’s website, this underwear collection is the “Best. Stocking. Stuffer. Ever!”

3.  JoJo’s Bling Earrings

A brand started right in Brookline, MA, this jewelry company sells the perfect holiday bling for all of your Christmas and New Year’s soirées. JoJo’s has flashy studs in a variety of shapes and colors to suit your heart’s desires and also sells more intricate earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. Buy online, or at select retailers.

4.  SmartWool Socks

To call wintertime in Boston cold would be an understatement– so bundle up at stay cozy with SmartWool socks! Perfect to use as both girls’ and guys’ stocking-stuffers, these socks will keep you extraordinarily warm this holiday season, and they are great to wear under boots or just around your dorm room. Buy online or at most athletic stores.

5.  Tazo Tea

If you are a Starbucks enthusiast, you are likely familiar with Tazo tea. This delicious tea comes in a variety of flavors–my favorites are Calm and Passion–and is perfect to snuggle up with while cuddling by the fire. You can buy Tazo tea at your local grocery store or at Starbucks.

Happy Holidays, Collegiettes! 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.