Top 6 Celebrities to Follow on Snapchat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Celebrities are always in the limelight. It’s hard to scroll through Facebook or Twitter without seeing something about somebody famous whether it is an actor, model, singer, or reality TV star. We follow them on Instagram, like their pictures, and sometimes even write them letters.  

Lately, celebs are letting us into their world a little more by making their snapchats public. Most likely, they will not add you back, but you can still add them and get a glimpse into their everyday shenanigans. Here are the top 6 celebs that are a must follow! 

1. Kylie Jenner: @kylizzlemynizzl 

Kylie’s snaps are hilarious. She posts everyday and other celebs often make a cameo. She is not shy about her relationship with Tyga either; he makes daily appearances as well.

2. Kevin Hart: @lilswag79 

Comedian Kevin Hart is as funny on stage as he is off stage. He adds hilarious commentary on his everyday activities like getting his haircut or hanging with his girlfriend (who is great on snapchat too @enikobaby). 

3. Diplo: @diplo 

I was not a fan of Diplo until I added him on Snapchat. He is living the life. He parties hard every night and it honestly looks so fun. He was even in Boston two days ago…thanks to Snapchat I knew that.

4. Ariana Grande: @moonlightbae 

Ariana’s snapchat is full of selfies. But she does post about the things she does, the concerts she goes to, and the odd events she attends such as an acrobatic show. You can always count on her for daily updates.

5. Nick Jonas: @jicknonas 

Nick Jonas is great to follow on Snapchat because he is so low-key in the spotlight. You don’t hear much about him in the press especially after The Jonas Brothers split. He does still do shows though and he posts about them on Snap.  

6. Jason Derulo: @derulo_jason 

Well, Hello! Jason Derulo is a party animal and a big family guy. He posts his adventurous outings and family time photos.  

So many more celebrities use snapchat, but this list was comprised of the ones that are the most active and post daily, entertaining  snaps!  

If 6 wasn’t enough, here are some more to check out!

Pia Mia: @princesspiamiap 

Rihanna: @rihanna 

Tia Mowry: @tiadmowry 

Victoria Justice: @victoriajustice 

Ed Sheeran: @teddysdaytoday 

Jasmine Sanders: @youaintgolden 

Tyga: @lamboluxury 

Fifth Harmony: @fifthharmony 

Ryan Seacrest: @ryanseacrest 

Selena Gomez: @selenagomez 

Meghan Trainor: @mtrainor22 

Bella Thorne: @bellathorneDAB 

Tyler the Creator: @toiletboy 

Justin Bieber: @rickthesizzler 

Chris Brown: @bpchrisbrown 

Advertising and Journalism major at Boston University. Fashion is my passion. Lover of all things Law and Order: SVU, Empire, and Keeping up with the Kardashians. Follow my Twitter @thisgirljazmyne and Instagram @jazmyne_143! Xoxo
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.