This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

1. Lucy Activewear

Reasons to love lucy:

Lucy Activewear® sells a wide range of attractive athletic apparel designed by women who believe your workout wear should not only support your athletic goals but also your sense of style. Lucy offers activewear for women that is versatile and flattering. With styles designed for activities like yoga, running, training, exploring outdoors, traveling, dancing and playing sports, this brand is worn by female athletes across the fitness spectrum. Whether you are a tennis player, marathoner, rock climber, weight lifter or Pilates enthusiast, lucy makes clothes that are trendy, comfortable, and perfect for your life and passions.

Shop lucy Activewear® here: http://www.lucy.com/

Favorite purchase: Studio High-Rise Hatha Legging

Product description: “The Studio High-Rise Hatha Legging takes what you love about your favorite legging and bumps up the style. A new high-rise with a very clean silhouette and minimal seaming. Its simple styling easily transitions from studio to street.”

2. Nordstrom

The destination for satisfying all of your activewear needs:

Nordstrom is the perfect place to shop for sportswear, active accessories and your favorite brands. Nordstrom makes it easy to shop online by clothing category, activity or featured brands. Its activewear is designed for yoga, running, cycling, cross training, outdoors, snow sports, golf, tennis and everyday living. Nordstrom’s brand, Zella, offers women fashionable fitness attire that compliments your best moves with its innovative designs and fit-to-flatter detailing. Zella’s modern and colorful styles are “addictively comfortable and breathable.”

Shop Nordstrom activewear here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/

Favorite purchase: Zella ‘Live In’ Reversible Leggings

Product description: “Lean leggings, ideal for working out or wearing out and about, are cut from a stretchy moisture-wicking knit and are sewn with flatlock seaming for a comfortable, chafe-free fit. We love that they’re reversible for twice the wear.”

3. Lululemon athletica

Why you will be obsessed with lululemon (if you are not already):

Lululemon prides itself on the quality of its products. High-quality clothing is this company’s first priority and promise to its customers: “Quality is the heart of who we are. Quality shows up in our people, our conversations and of course, our product. Product quality is the foundation we stand on; we build it with a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, performance and craftsmanship.” Although lululemon’s activewear is expensive, its all-round quality and excellence makes it well worth the investment. Its athletic apparel is suitable for most exercises and activities, and is most popular among yoga enthusiasts, runners and dancers.

Shop lululemon activewear here: http://shop.lululemon.com/

Favorite purchase: Race Your Pace 1/2 Zip

Product description: “We hit the ground running year round so we made this half-zip to move with us. The cozy fabric is soft against our skin as a base layer when it’s chilly, and perfect over a tank when temperatures are on the rise. Race you to the park!”

Must-have item: Fly Away Tamer Headband

4. Fabletics

A new way to shop for activewear:

Fabletics was co-founded by Kate Hudson to create a community that helps women live fit and achieve their passions in life. Kate, an athlete and lover of fashion, shows her favorite outfits each month on the Fabletics website. Fabletics offers a unique shopping experience, in which customers are recommended workout looks based on their responses to a short lifestyle quiz. Fabletics features some of the cutest collections and styles for women who love exercising fashionably. (P.S. Check out Fabletics now to get 50% off your first outfit!)

Shop Fabletics activewear here: http://www.fabletics.com/

Top Sellers: REWORK Outfit: Scoop Tee, Dunedin Pant, Infinity Scarf

About this outfit: “Stay toasty when the temps drop in our favorite new set. You’ll be the coolest gal on the block in the super-soft Scoop Tee and adjustable Dunedin Pant. Add the mixed media Infinity Scarf for a look that’s not to be forgotten.”

5. Athleta

Power to the She: Athleta is dedicated to providing women athletes with the ultimate performance apparel and gear. Every item is tested to ensure it offers the perfect balance of performance and style. Athleta values an active lifestyle, motivating others and empowering women. Athleta sells everything from swimwear, to skiwear, to dresses, to shoes and accessories, making it the ideal destination for every on-the-go, active woman.

Shop Athleta activewear here: http://athleta.gap.com/

Wish list: Rally Up Crew

Product description: “Our sleek run top in lightweight jersey with a cutout back design for ventilation.”

Sarah is an undergraduate student at Boston University pursuing a dual-degree in Neuropsychology and Journalism.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.