freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Thank You Letter to My Long Distance Boyfriend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

I wanted to write this letter to show my boyfriend how much I love and appreciate him. He’s always been there for me, even in the hardest of times. I will be forever grateful for him and what he has done for me. 

1. Thank you for always being my number one fan.

I know that my articles aren’t always that great, but I can always count on you to read them and show your support. 

2. Thank you for never failing to make me laugh.

When I’m with you, I laugh so hard that it hurts. I love your sense of humor and how similar it is to mine. 

3. Thank you for letting me be weird with you.

We are really weird. If anyone heard the conversations we had with each other, they would definitely question our sanity. 

4. Thank you for making me feel safe.

When I’m with you my fears and anxieties are dispersed and I don’t worry about stupid things anymore. 

5. Thank you for making me feel special. 

Even on my ugliest days, you make me feel like the prettiest girl in the world. 

6. Thank you for giving me a second chance.

Thank you for not giving up on me. I really love you so much and I want to make things better for us. 

7. Thank you for making me smile even on my saddest days.

You always know how to pick me up, even if you’re not trying. Seeing your face or listening to your voice never fails to light up my face. 

8. Thank you for being trustworthy.

I’ve told you some of my deepest secrets, and I know I can always trust you with them. 

Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you more than anything else in the world. You’re my best friend and my soul mate.   

Sophia loves everything bagels with cream cheese
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.