Procrastinate with Puppies

Posted -

If you’ve seen any of Her Campus’ “Links We Love” articles, this one’s for you. This is Her Campus BU’s Puppy Edition of Links We Love with a few twists.

1. Pug Kisses

Get ready for this Pug to take over your screen and try to lick you! Don’t understand what I’m talking about? Just click the link, and prepare for cuteness!

2. The Puppies of Hurricane Sandy

Just because the Hurricane already passed, doesn’t mean it’s too late to check out these cute puppies in their raincoats! See how the cutest of the cute braved the storm.

3. Yorkie Cam

If you haven’t watched a livestream of someone else’s pet yet, you’re missing out. Sure some of them have random people in the background, which gets a bit awkward, but seeing adorable puppies is always worth it! This Yorkie Cam focuses on the everyday life of a momma Yorkie and her puppies.  (Google puppy livestream for more)

4. Puppies on Puppies

This buzzfeed post is the perfect list of cute puppies! Use it to procrastinate and choose which pup you want to take home. Ok, I know you won’t be able to choose…but 42 puppies running around sounds like fun too!

Comments

About The Author

Rebecca Shinners is a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and Photo Intern/Freelancer at O, The Oprah Magazine. She graduated from Boston University in 2014 with a BS in Journalism and concentration in Photojournalism. She got her start in magazines writing for Her Campus and was previously an Editor for both Her Campus BU and Her Campus Tulane. Her work has also appeared in Seventeen Magazine, Teen Vogue, Bustle.com, Hamptons Magazine, and Newsday. When Rebecca isn't busy writing and taking pictures, she can be found shopping, petting puppies, wearing the color mint, and going to concerts.

More: http://rebeccashinners.weebly.com/