This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Leaves are falling and scattered across Comm. Ave. Start bundling up, ladies; fall is definitely here to stay. Need some inspiration for layering and outfit combos that are both fashion forward and weather-appropriate? No need to consult Vogue or Elle, your computer is your best tool for this one. The Internet is chock-full of fashion bloggers ready to share their personal style and lend some inspiration. Real people are your best source to find what’s trending in fashion, as they are sure to show what’s affordable and what looks fabulous for every day, not just for the runway. Here are a few fashion bloggers that are sure to help you get your fashionable creative juices following.

1. The College Prepster

Carly is The College Prepster, a recent college grad living in New York City and is a lover of all things plaid, monogrammed and preppy. Rarely seen without her tortoise shell specs, check out her helpful guidance on all things fashions and surviving in the post grad world (her archives have posts for the college girl too!).

2. Cupcakes and Cashmere

Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is practically the queen of style blogging so following her is a definite must. Her L.A. chic vibe is something we can all appreciate and her outfits can be switched up to be more compatible with Boston weather.

3. The Boston Fashionista

What’s better than some fashion inspiration for BU collegiettes than a fellow Bostonian? The Boston Fashionista, Kristen, lives in Brookline and may just be the most fashion-savvy woman in the city. Kristen knows how to rock a good statement coat and how to dress up a classic pair of jeans.

4. The Man Repeller

The Man Repeller’s mantra of dressing for yourself instead of to please the boys is definitely one we can all appreciate. Although none us could pull of a pain of overalls or leather jogging pants like Leandra does, her blog inspires us all to dabble with the runway’s latest, greatest and wackiest trends.

5. Katie’s Bliss

Katie’s Bliss follows the personal style of adorable New Yorker, Katie, and includes her recipes, her makeup routines, cute pictures with her boyfriend, and everything in between. Katie has recently been blogging about how to make skirts work for those chillier fall days, which makes her blog even more relevant and inspiring for us Boston collegiettes.

6. The Fashionably Broke

Sisters Natalie and Erika from D.C. run The Fashionably Broke and know a thing or two about dressing fabulously on a budget. They’ve been blogging a lot about leather, denim and leopard print this season, so check out their take on maintaining an on-trend wardrobe while staying frugal at the same time.

7. Classy Girls Wear Pearls

Sarah from Classy Girls Wear Pearls is the ultimate preppy New England girl. Sarah, with appearances from her American-made fashion and jewelry designer boyfriend, Kiel James Patrick, blogs the most Instagram-worthy photos of her in her outfits amongst the Rhode Island fall foliage. If you can’t live without your pullover sweaters and button-downs, then this blog is a must follow.

8. Sequins and Stripes

Liz of Sequins and Stripes hails from Chicago and is a pro when it comes to dressing fashionably in cold weather. She knows how to take an outfit from simple to tailored in a matter of seconds. Plus, she blogs adorable pictures of her chocolate lab, Webster.

Follow each of the bloggers on both Twitter and Instagram for real-time #OOTD photos and instant alerts of new posts.

Is there anyone we missed? Do you have a fashion blog you follow religiously? Share in the comments section below!

Devoted fan of ballet flats, "Breakfast at Tiffany’s," Italian desserts and pajama sets. Firm believer that I was Audrey Hepburn in my past life. Journalism sophomore at Boston University. Follow @hrh_victoria on Twitter.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.