McKenzie Hollenbaugh (SHA’16)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Junior and BU Soccer Player McKenzie Hollenbaugh scores with floral! Her pairing light-colored clothing and accessories allows the colorful shorts to blossom in any weather. McKenzie’s “Make a Statement” shorts are from the online shopping site Tobi. Her loose top is from Francesca’s collection and her golden gems include DSW casual sandals and a Skagen watch. McKenzie said she loves Francesca’s for its soft material clothing, tights, shirts with “cool backs”, and work and play attire. “It’s versatile,” McKenzie added about the collection.

On the topic of color, the blonde and blue-eyed junior said blue, pink, and peach fill up her figurative style guide color palette. She embraces color and pattern in the winter by wearing flannel.

Being an athlete, McKenzie enjoys shopping for zip-up jackets at Lululemon and Athleta. On a regular shopping spree, she likes to visit Brandy Melville and “the sale rack at Urban.”

To accompany her outfits the coed said her go-to accessories are scarves. Interestingly, McKenzie has a unique accessory that she wears underneath her cleats. On the side of her left foot is a lyric tattoo reading There’s a truth in your eyes sayin’ you’ll never leave me from Alison Krauss’ song “When you Say Nothing at All.” “Once my mom and I heard the song in the movie “The Other Sister,” we were like ‘We need to get this!’” Her mom completes the verse. FEELZ

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.